Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison Reviews

February 12, 2012
You gotta see it....
January 15, 2012
I typically do not believe in conspiracy theories, but I must say that the story in this film is very compelling. I am not sure what or if I believe anything that was presented, but it did leave me pondering about the story of the Beatles. If nothing else it did make for a very entertaining film.
December 31, 2011
If this is supposed to be joke then the joke is on the lousy film makers for making such a steaming pile of crap. Hard core Beatle fans will be infuriated by the colossal errors made such as stating that the album Yesterday & Today came after Revolver or that Yoko came into John Lennon's life after Let it Be - to name just a couple.
November 17, 2011
Now this documentarie is very interesting. Even if its not true it was very well made
November 16, 2011
Very strange but very interesting! Clearly a hoax but a fascinating one!
November 10, 2011
First of let me say that I do not believe this documentary is true. However I did find it entertaining none the less.
The very fact that the voice that was supposedly George Harrison dictating his testament from a hospital bed a day after receiving a near fatal stab wound is a joke, as the recording was obviously done by a voice actor with studio equipment. Although there is continuity errors in the timeline and the "evidence" given, I still found this film fun to watch.
September 27, 2011
It was very interesting and quite convincing. The clues that the film depict are heavy in numbers. Even though some are a little stretched for the truth, many of them are too close for coincidence. I may be a believer.
September 27, 2011
Very interesting and quite convincing.
September 15, 2011
How do I rate this with negative stars? What a pile of rubbish. Shame on me for being stupid enough to watch this Macca-umentary. This "movie" is such a blatant mis-representation of the facts that to portray this Faulsification as anything other than a spoof if ridiculous.
August 30, 2011
Jesus, where did that get the accent!
½ August 8, 2011
Sort of interesting, but not very convincing.
July 7, 2011
Yup, not even worth reviewing.
½ June 23, 2011
This film is hilarious for its mockumentary style and its obviously fake story about George sending tapes about the "truth" to a little-known publishing company. The "clues" well-known to Beatles fans are featured in an enjoyable and understandable way. Let the conspiracy continue!
June 7, 2011
interesting doc but as one who was alive and aware of all this they do get it right and make all the pieces fit together.
June 3, 2011
bollocks. but it's a fun watch nonetheless!
May 24, 2011
½ April 21, 2011
This movie, if you're a Beatles fan like me, will help you understand the "Paul is dead" conspiracy in it's complete depth. sure, I don't believe it, but it's entertaining to say the least and all of it has the potential to be legitimate. It made me think, and say "woah". literally, I said woah. But some points in the film seem to go too far in the conspiracy, exposing some holes. a good offhand movie.
April 20, 2011
Whether you believe it (which if you do you need to really look into it) or not the documentary is still entertaining but really fake because any true beatle fan would know that that is not the real George Harrison due to his voice. Also some of the dates are extremely mis correct. They said Paul "Died" in late 66 and there talking about clues in albums before his "death" also how they explain why "Let It Be" was made was extremely fraud. I dont know what i think about the movie overall because there are still some good clues but some of the clues are very very lame and seem to not say what the film says its saying. I'm going to say the it is still a entertaining documentary even if you believe or dont believe it.
½ April 20, 2011
Stupidest thing I've ever seen! I was willing to completely suspend disbelief and not worry about whether it's "real," obviously from the start it isn't, but even then it is so cheesy and laughably ridiculous. Narrated by the worst.George.Harrison.imitator.ever! They should have tried to get the actor who voiced him in "Yellow Submarine," he was much closer to capturing George!
½ April 16, 2011
The myth of Paul McCartney being killed in an car accident in November of 1966 isn't new. This movie is based on tapes that surfaced in 2005 that were supposed to be from George Harrison that explained the death, cover up and replacement by a surgically altered double of McCartney. I give this movie a, "It's worth a look", rating.