Pauly Shore Is Dead Reviews

• Mar 20, 2019

A very funny mockumentary that shows Pauly Shore is able to make fun of himself. There is many fun celebrity cameos and the best was from Charlie Sheen. If you enjoy Pauly Shore's movies then you will enjoy this and even if you do not enjoy his movies he does not put in his typical weasel shtick.

• May 19, 2018

This "movie" is so amateurish it feels intentional. There's tons of unfortunate sexism, racism & homophobia, made worse by the fact that Shore is playing himself. The amount of star cameos implies a bunch of random favors were called-in. However, the oddity of this project's conceit is undeniable. A pseudo-genius mix of autobiography & complete fiction, it shows a Pauly Shore who is more self-aware & self-effacing than I would've imagined. Unfortunately, it's messiness outshines its boldness.

• Jan 31, 2018

If youre a real fan of Pauly Shore then you will love everything about this film, If you only care for the "Encino Man" version of him then this might disappoint you. just so you know

• Jan 23, 2018

Pauly Shore will never die! Personally, I love the Weasel... So long as his adventures don't exceed 90 minutes, that said, even at 80 minutes Pauly Shore is Dead is an overlong mess, but it isn't nearly as offensive as wheezing the juice.

• Jan 13, 2018

Not really that bad. The jokes run thin but its a nice look at a guy that was huge at one point.

• Aug 19, 2016

Il y a de l'idée dans Pauly Shore is Dead, qui conte l'histoire du comique du même nom qui décide de se faire passer pour mort afin de transformer son impopularité en popularité. Malheureusement, ce projet fauché et d'une laideur formelle particulièrement repoussante ressemble beaucoup plus à un Vanity Project du sus-nommé Pauly Shore, has-been 80's (qui réalisé, écrit et finance l'intégralité de l'oeuvre) qu'à une véritable satire sur le monde du cinéma hollywoodien. Pourtant, le film démarre plutôt bien avec une avalanche de caméos, mais se plante totalement dans le deuxième acte. Au final, même s'il ne dure qu'1h20, Pauly Shore is Dead est particulièrement ennuyeux tout en manquant cruellement de courage et de précision. Dommage.

• Mar 25, 2016

Some pacing issues. Honestly wish he had gone for a pg-13. Still, it's a Pauly Shore movie that actually makes me want to see more Pauly Shore movies.

• Mar 13, 2014

Not completely watchable but does have moments worth seeing. I love the scenes with Sam Kinison's ghost. I never liked Pauly Shore but this is probably the funniest thing he's ever done.

• Feb 19, 2013

The movie is okay until you realize that it's one giant golden calf to Pauly Shore. Read my review at... http://revronmovies.blogspot.com/2013/02/pauly-shore-is-dead.html

• Jan 28, 2013

Best Pauly Shore movie ever. Which says nothing. I will say the first 20 minutes are ok though.