Pawn Reviews

• Aug 22, 2018

the plot is very very silly. I only lasted 10 minutes.

the plot is very very silly. I only lasted 10 minutes.

• Aug 16, 2018

Forest Whitaker and Ray Liotta in a movie with lots of twists and too little plot. (Mauro Lanari)

• Aug 14, 2015

Not what I'd hoped from the title. bit like that big tease of a programme pawn stars

• Aug 08, 2015

A robbery at a diner goes wrong and soon turns into a hostage situation. Added problem is diner has links to Mafia.

• Aug 07, 2015

8/7/15 Cinema Now One of the best movies I never heard of. A really good cast with Chiklis, Whitaker and Liotta leading the way. A good story, tense on the edge of your seat suspense and lots of plot twists. The ending was a little bit of a let down but overall a really good movie and glad I did finally find out about it.

• Aug 05, 2015

Began watching with low expectations but these were allaid within the first fifteen minutes I was very entertained with what appeared to me to be a Tarantino/Guy Richie mash up. If you have any doubts about watching this movie don't you'll love it.

• Jul 25, 2015

The slightly convoluted storyline matters less given the tense situation of hold-up is directed well and has an edge to it.

• Oct 25, 2014

????? Did buy this movie because Liotta and Whitaker were in it , but they didn't have both not that great parts to play ...Bit complicated one , don't like the flashbacks , what was on that Fone or Disk , and were there to actors with the same hair as Aaron ...sometimes not that long , then longer ...or did i see stupid ? Not gonna remember this one i gues ! SOMDVD

• Jul 13, 2014

I tend to like cop dramas that the whole movie centers on a hostage situation but this one not so much. First of all, all the unnecessary language and secondly, I felt like it didn't wrap up by taking down the guy that took Davenports wife. I was very frustrated with this film.

• May 04, 2014

A little hard to follow but not bad.

A little hard to follow but not bad.