Peaceful Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Peaceful Warrior Reviews

½ November 16, 2016
The critics are full of SHIT! This movie is awesome. And knowing it's based on a true story makes it even more authentic. Must see film.
½ May 5, 2016
Motivacional, excelentes lecciones a tomar en cuenta.
½ April 29, 2016
like the karate kid but less karate and more spiritual and inner peace hunting.
Loved it.
April 14, 2016
Just my favorite movie, i also recommend the book The Way of the Peaceful Warrior and Journey of Socrates, There is a movie of this second book coming next year.
½ September 19, 2015
What a bore.Makes little sense from scene to scene....talk about your lost in translation.
½ May 31, 2015
A good attempt but could've been executed in a better way
May 9, 2015
Superb movie with great and important message.
January 29, 2015
Amazing! Simply Incredible... Inspiring!
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Good drama movie about a young athlete that one day got hurt in a motorcycle accident. He met a strange man working at the local gas station that teach him new way of thinking and training. Overall a good movie and i enjoyed it. Based of some true events..
January 1, 2015
Wonderful illustration of how we could all be fully present in every moment we are alive!
April 14, 2014
great philosophical lessons. For people who don't read philosophy or know of some lessons, some of this might go over your head.
April 10, 2014
Good movie, for those who can handle a little spiritual gymnastics. If you can't, you'll probably not like it.
April 7, 2014
They left out all the best stuff. Even then, it is a decent movie.
½ March 19, 2014
No lo se a la mayoría de las chicas les encantara la pelicula pero en lo que a mi respecta no logro captar mi atención mas de una hora, y eso porque es tan extraña que quieres seguir viendola pero luego como que te aburres de la misma palabrería pues le meten tantas escenas extrañas que ya no sabes que estas viendo.
January 24, 2014
Opening scene hooked me into watching all of this. I was dubious because of Nolte but he was good here as the grumpy sensei master. Uplifting move and the kind you'd have to watch several times to catch all the quotable/liveable meanings. Enjoyed the gymnastics, a couple of familiar faces from White collar and Vampire Diaries were a nice surprise too. Now I gotta read the book.01/13
December 30, 2013
I remember watching this film at the movies and thinking it was a pretty nice indy flick full of great performances from the cast and driven by a good story. Nice one.
October 28, 2013
It is amazing, wonderful, truly meaningful and very inspiring about life. I don't know how critics can underrate it so much. LOVED IT. HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. And a truly balanced film.
½ October 10, 2013
Fortune cookie realness. This is how you cultivate mass ignorance and wrap up life in trite wisdom to exacerbate that ignorance.
August 10, 2013
Inspiring but lags in parts.
August 5, 2013
Amazing drama base on a true story that will blow you away!!!... really emotional and inspiring!
You could learn from this flim !
Made me cry a that's how deep this movie was!! i could never explain the joy this movie brings !