Pegasus Vs. Chimera Reviews

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 18, 2018

I only even found out about this dumb movie after a misbegotten night spent in part finding out if Sebastian Roché is actually French or if he just has a French sounding name (Spoiler: He is French but also Scottish so??) and with a name like Pegasus Vs. Chimera... I mean... Come on... There was no way we weren't going to watch that. Yeah, it's bad. Fantasy setting, if you were wondering. The Pegasus doesn't have wings for 99% of the movie and the Chimera is in no way chimeric and they also spend essentially no time versing one another, but go off I guess?

• Feb 27, 2016

It's hard to know where to start with this. I'd hate to spend more time reviewing it than was spent in planning its creation so let's just suffice to say that this is terrible beyond mortal comprehension. And that Canada does a very, very bad impression of Ancient Greece. Or modern Greece for that matter. And the Pegasus only shows its wings when flying (presumably to save on CGI). And the Chimera does not meet any typical definition of a Chimera's appearance, although, in its defence, it is far and away the best actor on display. And...

• Aug 08, 2015

Ruined by the green label on the bottom of the drinking flask, set in ancient Greece/Rome/Norman England/America/who knows. This isn't fair though as we didn't even get to the Pegasus part... Oh yeah, nice how the ancients had florescent green/ yellow/ color changing arrows!

• Dec 06, 2013

SyFy is famous for it's horrible movies, and this is one of the best of the awful ones. The male lead has a way shorter skirt than the female lead, literally no one cared even a little bit in their preformances and the CGI was horrendous. If you're making a bad movie marathon and have already watched Stonehenge Apocalypse, Peg vs Chim is another cringe worthy addition. Absolutely hilarious if you go into the movie with the right attitude.

• Sep 27, 2013

The plot is disastrous, and the characters stink, but what more can you really expect from this made-for-Syfy movie? The effects are okay in some scenes, and terrible in others. The horse is pretty ridiculous at times. Some cheesy fun at times, mostly a dud.

• Aug 31, 2013

I've seen worse but this was pretty bad. The acting and special effects weren't even the worst part but the hand held camera work reminded you that you were watching a movie and ruined any chance to just watch and enjoy.

• May 04, 2013

Not all low budget films are bad. But this? I don't know why I even bothered watching it.

• Jan 12, 2013

Pretty much the worst thing you will ever watch...

Pretty much the worst thing you will ever watch...

• Nov 03, 2012

Low budget. Poor camera action. Evil Emperor wants to control all the land as well as live forever. The people he has wronged gather to fight against him. Melodramatic.

• Oct 18, 2012

Essentially, this movie recounts concepts in SyFy's older flicks: A mad king aided by a wizard summon a monster to dispatch their enemies, just as in Attack of the Gryphon, and a heroic duo must then quest for a means to destroy it. However, the recycled plot didn't come with any of the effort from SyFy's traditional fair. This is bad even by their practices, and that's saying something.