Peggy Sue Got Married Reviews

• Feb 12, 2021

This is a charming little nostalgic time travel romantic comedy. If that's your cup of tea then you will certainly enjoy Kathleen Turner is irresistibly charming as Peggy Sue.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2020

Francis Ford Coppola directs this atypical romcom wherein a high school reunion touches off a trip to the past by unhappy suburban mom Kathleen Turner whose husband is doing her wrong, back to the past where they first made the steps that lead to her present day unhappiness. Can she change her life for the better with knowledge from the future? Get over the white elephant in the room first: Turner does not look like a teenager at any point in the film. But Nick Cage is inventive. Jim Carrey is unusually restrained. And the better part of the cast underused. Still the idea carries the thing even if the execution is flawed.

• Jul 13, 2020

The romance was really hard to get behind.

The romance was really hard to get behind.

• Apr 08, 2020

Nick Cage and Time Travel! Fantastic!!

Nick Cage and Time Travel! Fantastic!!

• Mar 21, 2020

Peggy Sue got married is a very special film. Genres, styles, casts, directors, actors, score and Kathleen Turner smush together. Superb. She loves you, ooh ooh ooh.

• Jan 08, 2020

What happened to this Nicolas Cage? Time traveling(?) teen reassess her choices.

• Dec 31, 2019

I gave this movie 2 stars this is nostalgia from when I was younger. This movie was always on t.v. I have not seen this movie in a while I liked it when I was younger. Love the 50's nostalgia but what I can remember a lot of small talk and is kinda slow, cute though.

• May 25, 2019

This is the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

This is the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

• Feb 11, 2019

This films idea is fantastic but the one thing I took away from the movie is that Peggy Sue is a terrible mother!

• Feb 02, 2019

The best fantasy comedy movie ever made!

The best fantasy comedy movie ever made!