Penn & Teller - Bullshit!: The Complete First Season - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Penn & Teller - Bullshit!: The Complete First Season Reviews

November 10, 2011
It was a great series, I learned quite a bit
½ July 27, 2008
This is the sort of series we need more of on televison. Magicians and professional prickers of pretentions Penn & Teller take on bullshit claims that too many of us accept as truth and show them for what they are in this made-for-cable comedy/documentary series.

From old standbys for shows of this type like debunking psychics and their claims through more important targets like the nutrition, environmentalism, and child rearing, this is a fun and informative series that is well worth watching.

Check it out. You will be entertained and you will learn something in the process.
½ February 9, 2005
Bullsh*t - And theres plenty of it. From the Bible to Psychics, a lot of scams and con artists are exposed, and I am better off for watching it.

Curb - I loved this show at first, but now I am not so enthusiastic. Maybe it's because I have seen almost all of the episodes. It's still a must see if you haven't, especially if you likes Seinfeld, but there are a few lousy episodes, so maybe give it more than one chance.