People Like Us Reviews
(Full review coming soon)
However, it was a bit slow and dragging at times.
"Welcome to the shit factory."
2. Most doors in the world are closed, so if you find one you want to get into: you damn well better
have an interesting knock.
3. Everything you think is important, isn't. And everything you think is unimportant, is.
4. Don't shit where you eat.
5. Lean into it: the outcome doesn't matter. What matters is that you're there for it.
6. Never sleep with someone who has more problems than you do.
It's always a treat for me to watch Michelle Pfeiffer sine she's one of my favorite actresses of all time. This definitely was a different Chris Pine film from what I'm used to seeing him in. I love Elizabeth Banks (as Effie in the Hunger Games), and she's delivered a pretty cool performance in this one; although, it does get a bit weird in the end when she tried to hook up with Pine's character...*cringe* but other than that, they played well off of each other-- they had good on-screen chemistry. But the real highlight of the film was the great. The kid, Josh (played by Michael Hall D'Addario), he reminds me of a smaller version of actor Paul Dano and was equally as talented. Overall, this was a good film interesting plot, well acted and good resolution. Definitely a good choice to watch this film at least once.