The People That Time Forgot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The People That Time Forgot Reviews

½ January 27, 2011
A real Snoozer. Best watched with a belly of Nyquil. Rubber monsters and bad acting together on the big screen. Even the "Babe" was not hot!
January 4, 2011
An okay sci-fi adventure movie, it's not all that interesting, and pretty boring for the most part, but it has some good scenes too, so it's okay.
½ October 12, 2010
grandious adventure supremo
½ September 25, 2010
Plaster monsters and silicone breasts ares til more fun than CGI.
September 2, 2010
Standard dinosaurs still exist story with tribes of cavemen fighting samurai-cavemen thrown in for the hell of it. Yeah, OK. The dinosaur effects are amazingly shitty.
August 21, 2010
Really fun. The pterodactyls a hoot! Love Doug Mclure. The cave woman was so '70s.
May 1, 2010
Wow, so stunningly bad, can't believe they wrote this as a sequel to the quite fun THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT.
April 1, 2010
Love the fake dinosaurs but that time we didn't have computers to generate graphics. so do with what you have ....lol overall ok of a movie for its time.
March 20, 2010
This movie is so awesome I can't express it possibly a new favorite
February 27, 2010
This is the kind of film I loved to watch on Saturday mornings as a kid. Lots of fun, silly adventure in a kind of low rent Skull Island, minus Kong. Some good special effects, but also some embarrassingly bad special effects as well. Goofy fun worth watching if you're in the right mood.
December 18, 2009
I find the special effects truly terrible. The dinosaurs are so........rubbery! Good story though.
November 23, 2009
Another adventure from Kevin Connor. crappy b-movie, bad acting bad effects and nice tits. i am almost ashamed to say i enjoyed every minute of it.
July 1, 2009
The sequel to the land sexy cave woman crap monsters and freakish cave people not as good as the first 1
May 16, 2009
Sequel is a bit less cheezy as it focuses on the primative tribes more than the dinosaurs but is also slightly less fun. Still there is enough to entertain such as the busty cavewoman who always looks like she just stepped out of a salon and the incomperable Shane Rimmer as a crusty pilot with a grudge against pterodactyls.Did I mention the erupting volcano?
½ February 3, 2009
So bad it is good. The special effects in this movie are horrible, absolutely awful. Dana Gillespie plays one of the best cave women I have ever seen. The dinosaurs are so fake. It also seems that some of the prehistoric people somehow dress like samurai. This movie is so ridiculous, you should definitely watch it.
January 18, 2009
I watched it as a child. I hardly got it then, I hardly get it now. But it's still enjoyable. Also, the name sake for Troy McClure is in it ;)
½ December 27, 2008
Hokey prehistoric adventure based on an Edgar Rice Burroughs story - complete with cheesy special effects, unidentifiable dinosaurs, buxom cavegirls, and evil volcano-worshiping cults. The plot is utterly cliched and conventional, but entertaining for fans of B-movie pulp.
½ December 4, 2008
Poor Doug, reduced to B movie status.
December 2, 2008
I watched these on TV as a kid and recently bought the DVD of both of them.
The effects have of course not stood the test of time but it's a great movie.