People V. The State of Illusion Reviews

• Jan 25, 2019

I loved this movie. It was so wonderful!!

I loved this movie. It was so wonderful!!

• Jun 28, 2013

It has changed my life and the others whom I have given this dvd. Austin Vickers does a magnificent job in sharing a truth that we all know, but sometimes forget. We can change our world by changing our minds. The commentators who contributed were powerful contributors.

• Mar 03, 2013

Emotion molecules. Freeing your self from the prison of your mind. Baby chicks influencing a robot with their intent. If this is your bag, this is the movie for you!

• Jan 02, 2013

An excellent film on how we think and how we can change our thinking to create a better life for ourselves. Many interviews with leading psychologists and neuro-scientists meshed with a dramatization to emphasize key points, If you want to make a better world for yourself and others this film is a great step in the process.

• May 09, 2012

This movie is all about drama! A movie/documentary that simply has the intention of planting seeds of thought to help you improve or change inaccurate or negative static dramas that distort your perception . Illusions cloud our judgement making it difficult to create positive change geared towards an unbiased view of reality.

• May 01, 2012

A movie that is worth your time to see and then to get the DVD (in Fall) to see again and again. Malcolm Meetup.com/NLP-LA

• Apr 29, 2012

its a great movie, very precise and informative, educational, fast paced. you need to embrace it like a lecture. if you are looking for a fun time, it is not. it is real challenge.

• Mar 19, 2012

Absolutely the worst piece of s*** I have seen in a long time. A fictions story so profane and unconvincing you think someone is pulling your leg. Intermixed with pseudoscience people interviewed and clipped together in an unbelievable horrendous Scientology advertisement style of film. Probably sponsored by some strange religious lobby. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this.

• Feb 27, 2012

Some movies entertain. Others make you think. And then there are the rare films, such as The People v The State, that leave a smile on your face and a big, bright ball of hope in your heart. The more metaphysical amongst us might describe the movie as an experience in expanding consciousness to its infinite possibilities. A film that picks up where the The Secret and What the Bleep Do We Know left off. For me, the movie pulls together facts, ideas, and insights from leading neuroscientists, psychologists, and other experts about how our minds work, the power of imagination, and why transformation is just a belief away. Thatâ??s enough in itself but what makes the movie ingenious is that these ideas are woven in and through a dramatization of a man in crisis, which has the affect of making you â??get itâ?? without having to work at it. Itâ??s a cool trick of storytelling that left me feeling not only smarter but also emboldened and optimistic. These days, a little hope goes a long, long way. Pamela T, Phoenix, AZ

• Feb 21, 2012

I saw a pre-release screening today! AWESOME and I LOVE it!!!

I saw a pre-release screening today! AWESOME and I LOVE it!!!