Reviews

• Jul 02, 2021

this show. i can not believe that peppa did that she eats bacon that is called being a PIG i loved this ma15+ show about a pig and how her family dies love it ps im having a babqq becase im sooo hungre year

• Feb 08, 2019

This is the place weï¿ 1/2(TM)re actors loose their jobs, and kids get taught to be spoiled little brats. Donï¿ 1/2(TM)t show this to ANYONE. FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY. SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR SUBDUCTED INTO COMERCIALIZED TRASH. Phew. Got that off my chest. Now who wants some pig parts. ï¿ 1/2" I could go for some bacon now.

• May 16, 2015

awsome peppa pig koh

awsome peppa pig koh

• Apr 13, 2015

my sister lives peppa pig

my sister lives peppa pig

• Feb 25, 2015

I love watching peppa pig on tv. Much better than some of the other children's tv. Expected great things from the 15 min episode. And was totally disappointed. Was so obviously a stitched together job of episodes past. Lame. Kids enjoyed it, but we're underwhelmed really.

• Oct 10, 2014

:) lllloooovvvveeeedddd it

:) lllloooovvvveeeedddd it

• May 26, 2014

best cartoon show out of all of them!

best cartoon show out of all of them!

• Aug 18, 2013

Peppa Pig character seems a perfect, entertaining and fun. Parents can rest easy knowing that their young children are seeing an age appropriate program and where the interaction between the characters rescues the values ??and the importance of family and friends.

• Nov 23, 2012

nice little show for youngsters ready to learn small gentle lessons!

nice little show for youngsters ready to learn small gentle lessons!

• Oct 01, 2010

A great compilation with a few good laughs along the way. My 3 year old loved it too ;) - recommended.