Percy, Buffalo Bill and I (Percy, Buffalo Bill och jag) Reviews

• Mar 15, 2009

Realy nice movie and I love the actors, the kids!!!

Realy nice movie and I love the actors, the kids!!!

• Ovi G Super Reviewer
    Feb 14, 2008

Ulf think this is going to be an ordinary summer. Going to his grand parents and swim in the lake and tease his brother. But that's not the case, because this summer he will fall in love with Pia, and become blood brothers with a friend of his Percy, who invites himself to Ulf for the summer break over to the country. A movie about friendship and trust, and envy which this movie has a lot. A low budget swedish movie which you may enjoy watching...IF YOU'RE REALLY BORED.(i get bored pretty fast)