Perfect Harmony - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Perfect Harmony Reviews

½ October 18, 2015
A little overbearing/preachy at times but overall a beautiful movie.
January 22, 2015
I really like this movie and in this movie there is a really import ment lesson
May 12, 2012
One of my favorite Disney movies when I was a kid.
April 28, 2012
This is the movie from my youth that got me into music
½ December 22, 2010
74% Entertaining for a TV movie.
November 28, 2010
Lindísima pelicula!!!!
November 13, 2009
i want this movie so badly does any one now where to get it
October 26, 2009
This is a really good movie.
½ October 7, 2009
Watched it a long time ago, so I don't remember it too well, but I thought it was good.
September 14, 2009
Very nice movie. I'd admit that I cannot remember what the story is all about but I do remember what movie makes me feel. Let me know if DVD is available -- I wanna get one!
December 10, 2008
This is the best movie ever! It is very touching, heartfelt, and plain amazing. I've watched it about 15 times!
August 15, 2008
You can never get enough of doing-the-right-thing movies.
August 14, 2008
One of the finest films I have ever seen that celebrates the human family and one of its greatest binds: Music...(It puts to shame all the garbage Disney Channel Movies of today...)
July 25, 2008
LOVE this movie. Great music, great characters, great plot, great story, and great message.
January 24, 2008
Yet again another Disney Channel Film which I remember when I was younger that was really good. I don't know what happened to these films.. at least this film is availabe on dvd.. I'm going to have to buy it and watch it again. I don't think it will be corny even 17 years later. Disney does good work for the whole family with these films. I actualy got my class to watch this when i was little. Another funny story is when I got my band tour bus to watch "Rear Window" and then they turned it off ... becasue of Jimmy Stewart peeping on the dancer across the way when she takes off her top with her back to the camera.. I was pissed.. It was a Christian school though..Well it was their huge error .. they put the kibosh to Hitchcocks best!
December 4, 2007
great movie!!! well done by all. love the blues!
December 1, 2007
It was a good movie. What a shame what white boy lied to his roommates about black boy. I am glad that the white boy finally realized the black boy was a excellent singer.
November 17, 2007
My very favorite movie. It is awesome!
November 14, 2007
This is my favorite movie in the whole world.I saw it when I was like seven and have never been able to forget it
October 11, 2007
This is probably my most favourite movie or all time - seriously.