Perfect Romance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Perfect Romance Reviews

June 20, 2013
more made for cable sappy drama dung.
January 22, 2013
Henry Ian Cusick is the perfect romance. Plain and simple. But to expand, this film is cute and runs just the perfect length. It could be a taboo plot, but it all works here. For those hopeless romantics out there, I strongly recommend.
May 13, 2011
One of the stupidest films I have ever seen. I'd like to kidnap and torture the entire cast and crew for inflicting this steaming pile of horse manure on humanity.
December 23, 2010
August 1, 2010
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...............i think that kathleen quinlan, lori heuring, michael trucco, ona grauer, adam harrington, jr bourne, henry ian cusick, dustin milligan, charles baird play good roles/parts throughout this movie.....................i think that henry ian cusick, dustin milligan, charles baird, kathleen quinlan were great thorughout this movie,................i think that the director of this drama/romance/made for tv/straight to video/straight to dvd movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie................i think that this is a good romance movie 2 watch with a good cast thorughout this movie n its enjoyable
June 27, 2009
I love how it makes me feel.
June 17, 2009
Omg, this movie was amazing!!!! I realllyy enjoyed it:))) It is such a great example on true love:) I also love Henry Ian Cusick, Kathleen Quinlan,Michael Trucco and Lori Heuring are among my fav. actors!<3
June 16, 2009
So cute, this movie had me screaming like a hopeless romantic at the end of it. So perfect and lovely. Totally adorable and worth watching.
December 29, 2008
good film's for my view
December 29, 2008
Nice ...It was added cause i asked it to be added. Thank you Flixter people !