Reviews

• Mar 29, 2008

This movie has a huge body count. And really, there is no sense of plot. And the characters are so underdeveloped, it isn't funny. But the character Leo leaves me laughing each time he opens his mouth (cheers to Robert Patrick!) I've seen much better, but then I've seen much worse. It was a good waste of my time, as I wasn't bored watching it.

• Mar 28, 2008

A lethal killing machine resurfaces to stalk the streets, and an FBI profiler must faces his darkest demons to catch him in this intense, psychological thriller. For Dr. Ben Carroway ( Andrew McCarthy) the familiar clues the killer leaves behind lead him to a mysterious compound in Mexico, where killers are traines to murder without remore or conscience. But as Carroway prepares his trap, the killer's mastermind has some very deadly plans of his own.