Perfect Pie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Perfect Pie Reviews

½ November 20, 2013
An interesting movie. Two best friends reunite after a 30 year absence. And it takes a whole movie to explain the reasons why.
May 12, 2011
ummm it was different
November 19, 2008
Wasn't terrible, but I know the film director took it in a very different direction than the original playwright intended.
January 31, 2008
wendy crewson is great.
July 28, 2007
I want to see this just for Rachel.
July 19, 2007
This is a nice movie, a perfect one for a quiet evening at home. The friendship is built through flashbacks and it is nice to see Rachel McAdams in an early role and Wendy Crewson really lets us see her in a different light.
July 8, 2007
I actually really liked this film... I love how they completely focus on Patsy and Marie's friendship when Marie comes back to town... almost omitting the fact that Patsy has a husband and children. You only hear of them, and the first time you even see them is after Marie has left. It's almost implying that they aren't just reminscing about their childhood... their reliving it.
April 28, 2007
this comes like a good movie
½ April 16, 2007
Une très belle histoire d'amitié.
March 30, 2007
This is a really good movie and when you think about it this movie brings back alot of memories with a best friend and also this movie shows what true friends for life are really made of.