The Perfect Score - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect Score Reviews

July 21, 2015
This is a type of career killer of a's that bad.
½ June 25, 2015
I know this hurts my credibility as an amateur critic. But whatever. This movie got me to buy in. I loved it.
½ May 23, 2015
This movie was pretty decent, with great acting from Chris Evans and Scarlet Johansen. Heck, I only watched it cuz I'm a huge superhero fan and I thought it was interesting that Cap and Widow were in a movie together before Avengers. The supporting cast could have been better and theb movie relied a lot on cliche roles (the jock, the brains, etc) but it was still entertaining. Recommend this for teens.
October 16, 2014
The Breakfast Club rebooted, revised, retwizted. No where near as good. But still awesome. Steal the SAT scores as the ultimate and most random heist. And throw all your social stereotypes out the window.
½ September 21, 2014
Uma despretenciosa sessao da tarde.
September 11, 2014
A pretty standard teen flick about six high school kids trying to steal the SAT answers, starring pre-marvel Chris Penn and Scarlett Johannson (Scarlett does give us a glimpse of her potential future as Black Widow). You have to remember that this film was made for kids, so when Rotten Tomatoes complains that "it fails to explore its potentially socially relevant premise", the reviewers are forgetting who the target audience is, kids.
½ August 26, 2014
Moderately entertaining, but stupid. The narration was moronic as were a couple of the characters. (First and only viewing - 8/26/2014)
½ August 4, 2014
Almost like a 2000 version of the Breakfast Club... not great but definitely good... I would watch again... & have.
½ May 26, 2014
What could have been a timely and important film instead plays to the lowest common denominator, playing up archetypal characters, cliches and stereotypes. Audiences should be offended the creators of this mess have so little faith in their viewers.
April 11, 2014
Man, this was funny.
April 1, 2014
Great premise but it never really explores it & just recycles teen movie stereotypes.
March 25, 2014
"The Perfect Score" falters the most, is with the 'hooks' MTV tried to give it: it's narrated by the stoner, and everyone speaks with only swear words. Stoners of course typically speak slower than an average person which just make all the predictable things he's going to say and the inevitable events happen even slower. The exaggerated use of swear words I'm assuming is just to give the movie an edge. Just remember that this is produced by MTV, that should be all I have to say.
½ March 20, 2014
A pretty dumb and generic teen film.
February 8, 2014
Perfect teen movie =)
October 12, 2013
Okay I love this movie. No one here seems to like it that much but it is my all time favourite movie. I don't know why I like it but I do. Maybe it is because I can relate to one of the characters but also I like the friendship the characters gain because of the heist.
½ September 6, 2013
per iflm come questo che a volte desidero essere cieca
½ September 3, 2013
Pretty good movie. A clear ripoff of The Breakfast Club meets Catch That Kid, with references to other movies like The Matrix throughout, but with fairly funny performances from its cast, mostly Nam, this is a fairly watchable movie.
August 24, 2013
you know its a fine little "comedy" that really isn't suppose to mean anything but it goes to such an outrageous point that its not really fun anymore. for the most part the jokes are flat and the characters are lame stereotypes. even though it does bring up some valid "who am I gonna be" points it fails to have any sort of thing or person to root for
August 4, 2013
It was original. Bad acting thought.
½ July 27, 2013
Much like Darius Miles basketball career, this film was a disappointing failure from the start