A Perfect World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Perfect World Reviews

April 10, 2017
I Have 1990's Dances With Wolves And 1991's JFK Both Only On DVD.
½ April 2, 2017
Racist film where blacks from the south of the United States (do not forget that the film happens in Texas in 1963, in plain segregation) are shown as people needing to be threatened with a weapon by white gangsters to Tell their children that they love them. A real scandal but we expected no better from Clint Eastwood, known for his "republican" commitment (in the American sense of the term.)
½ March 17, 2017
My opinion---

Another wonderful movie signed by Clint Eastwood, an excellent road movie doubling a very beautiful dramatic story between a prisoner on the run Kevin Costner in one of his best roles in Butch Haynes and "is a 10 year old boy," TJ Lowther in The role of Phillip Perry "the story is really taking from the beginning to the end, it is of course a drama, although some scenes that actually lend to make smile more than once (Clint Eastwood has this disconcerting facility to pass The emotions like that, despite the gravity of the subject treated.) There will be a surprising final twist. This film is awesome and asks only one thing is to be seen.
February 20, 2017
The best work I've ever seen from Kevin Costner. He's pure money to this film. A nice story of friendship between an outlaw and a young boy who bond over their experiences, who end up getting chased by one of the best guys to ever hold a gun...Mr. Eastwood. A truly wonderful story
November 3, 2016
The surprise of this film is in its decision to view a desperado as a very relatable figure who's motivations are generally noble, ultimately twisted by a society too busy to sweat the small stuff. One of the best by Eastwood and Costner.
½ October 27, 2016
Well yes but it's all a bit predictable or obvious or clichà (C)d or something or nothing.
½ August 28, 2016
I remember I have seen this movie many times on HBO when I was little. Kevin Costner is good.
July 10, 2016
Movie tackles deep themes, but plot doesn't hold up.
½ May 13, 2016
Have watched this movie at least 3 times, and I would watch it again!
April 8, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie up until the end, but that's simply because you can't help but want somehow someway for things to work out, even knowing that they can't. Really enjoyed Kevin Costner's character in this movie. For those that aren't Kevin Costner fans, watch this movie and I think even you will enjoy a Kevin Costner performance. It has some grit to it, which I always like. I like the relationship that develops between the boy and Costner, seeing Costner's character beginning to care for the boy is touching to watch unfold. I'd put this under the must see category.
March 21, 2016
Probably the best of Eastwood's post-Dirty Harry/Unforgiven era.
On rewatch this is a great movie, Costner plays his character believably and goes together well with Eastwood overall.
February 16, 2016
very good it is a must see movie
½ January 12, 2016
One of Kevin Costner's best performances, this is a fine and under-rated movie.
½ December 9, 2015
A discombobulated mess of cliche, tired comedy, gritty thriller, and actual quality moments between Costner and Lowther. Not one of Eastwood's finest directions.
½ November 2, 2015
its a good movie and i think Kevin Costner did a very good job of his character in the movie and if you like movies about escape convicts and i would easily recommeded
October 28, 2015
Clint Eastwood directs one of his most beautiful and heart-wrenching film with this gorgeously shot story of a con man on the run. Costner once again proves how amazing of an actor he is and delivers one of his best performance to date. This is, in my opinion, a great movie, very well executed and perfectly orchestrated by a man who's got an eye for details and a wonderful way to tell stories. Definitely a must see.
October 14, 2015
What a fantastic movie. Costner brilliant
½ October 13, 2015
This is one of my favs
August 24, 2015
Clint Eastwood's best and most underrated film.
July 29, 2015
A Perfect World is an engrossing and well made film with Kevin Costner on a terrific lead role as well as Clint Eastwood doing great in the director's chair