Pervirella Reviews

• Jul 21, 2010

In the same ocean as Flesh Gordon and movies of the ilk. So-bad-it's-good. And you get to see Emily Booth's naughty bits! :)

• Nov 23, 2009

Well, it can't get any more low budget than this, but it has a certain charm.

Well, it can't get any more low budget than this, but it has a certain charm.

• May 01, 2009

A deliciously hammy Hammer-horror-style pastiche with a great deal of spunk and inventiveness and a whole lot of tongue-in-cheek humour.

• Sep 06, 2008

The best low budget setting ever!

The best low budget setting ever!

• Apr 06, 2008

What a bunch of fun, I love this dirty, out of control rock n'roll movie.

What a bunch of fun, I love this dirty, out of control rock n'roll movie.

• Mar 28, 2008

With cameos from Paul Ross and Mark Lamaar, an unusual, psychedelic film.

With cameos from Paul Ross and Mark Lamaar, an unusual, psychedelic film.

• Dec 17, 2007

This has been one of my favourite flicks since I was 15 (when I bagged myself a copy on tape). Pervirella is a goofy, psychedelic homage to 70s genre movies; it is a melee of self conscious genre pastiches, groovy music, sleaze, very British (almost Pyton-esque) humour and all around insanity. The film features one of the funniest villains of all time; Sexton Ming ("I am Sexton Ming, I do as I please" lol) and also a very young Emily Booth. Great stuff!