Peter Lundy and the Medicine Hat Stallion - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Peter Lundy and the Medicine Hat Stallion Reviews

January 31, 2011
This movie "Peter Lundy and the Medicine Hat Stallion" was my second attempt in my (Monte Yellow Bird) short lived acting career while I was attending the Institute of American Indian Arts of Santa Fe NM. I played an Sioux warrior in the beginning of the movie, as several of us (dressed in traditional regalia) chased the pony express. my second part was when we knocked Peter Lundy (leif Garrett) off the medicine hat stallion in the woods and recovered the horse for our leader Red Cloud (Ned Romero). we filmed most of it at the Black Mesa location in New Mexico. it was quite an experience playing a part of a Indian warrior and riding horses on the plains.
March 14, 2010
The way this film cuts, it must've been made for TV. Has a few good moments but overall lacks intrigue. Watching it on the iPhone made it bearable. If I watched it non-stop on the big screen however, I likely would have found no problem taking a pee or going for popcorn. Maybe you should save those couple hours for something better. John Quade was enjoyable to see again. 2010-03-14.