Phantasm II Reviews

• Apr 02, 2021

Not as good as the first or the sequels. Only one in the series I'm not a big fan of. The recasting of Mike was a mistake.

• Mar 22, 2021

Though I wasn't initially fond of this film, I grew to appreciate it for its simplicity. This film is the most cohesive film in the franchise by a mile - which isn't a bad thing, since it is easier to understand for not only the casual movie watcher, but for die hard fans of horror and this series. Also, the acting, effects, and budget are all a big step up from its predecessor.

• Dec 14, 2020

one star off for kinda reusing the ending over and over. This movie series raises alot of questions that arent answered in the same movie but instead other films in the series. The characters are likeable and to be honest the plot is pretty interesting. I love the ideas this film has and i deeply think this series is underappreciated The actions scenes are great and the affects are great as well and the action isnt half bad.

• Sep 06, 2020

I'm shocked. Not really but kinda. I actually liked this movie more than the original. And tons of people disagree with me and I'm fine with that. This movie had a better budget and better special effects. It looked better and felt better. Yes the story is cheesy as always but you don't expect the greatest story from cheesy horror movies so yeah.

• Aug 05, 2020

I’m shocked. Not really but kinda. I actually liked this movie more than the original. And tons of people disagree with me and I’m fine with that. This movie had a better budget and better special effects. It looked better and felt better. Yes the story is cheesy as always but you don’t expect the greatest story from cheesy horror movies so yeah.

• Jun 12, 2020

Good sequel. More cohesive storyline than the first. Enjoyed it.

Good sequel. More cohesive storyline than the first. Enjoyed it.

• Apr 23, 2019

Not sure why it says this came out in the year 2000. Phantasm II came out in 1988.

• Nov 03, 2018

no where near as good as the first film. Takes way to long to build, music is an after thought in this movie as well. Sophomoric re boot a bust.

• Oct 26, 2018

Crazy movie with defects, but I enjoy the 3 Protagonist characters, and I like the Tall Man. I like dread the film caused.

• Oct 21, 2018

Phantasm 2 is a totally, succesful sequel,very original.Damage that Michael Baldwin was replaced by JamesLeGros playing Mike,still gore,the actors are still very good,it's so much better.