Phenomenon Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

It shows us what are the things in this life that are the most important without being too dramatic or too silly. I loved it and I don't even like Travolta usually.

• Dec 28, 2018

This movie has a warm space in my heart because of its original story, wonderful acting and overall authenticity.

• Aug 14, 2018

This movie basically has no plot. Imagine the film Lucy, but instead of kicking ass on screen by using more than 10% of her brain. She chooses to read books and move pencils

• Jun 13, 2018

I felt the film was very underwhelming with the performances by the actors. The story is very well told, and the cinematography is quite well done. However, the actors didn't make it at all exciting. Very long, drawn out film, and was not worth the praise it was given. John Travolta, especially was a huge let down in this role with how soft he spoke in every scene. Forest Whitaker deserved better.

• Nov 01, 2017

I really enjoy watching this film. The first three quarters are really intriguing and interesting, but the ending is a bit disappointing but still watchable. John Travolta is great as George Malley

• Oct 09, 2017

A solid movie that can shed a tear and is patient enough to let you care about the main character and understand what the he is going through.

• Sep 03, 2017

Wonderful heartfelt movie. Some scenes are a bit cheesey but all over it's a nice love story and an an experiment of how good people can be.

• Aug 06, 2017

Not deep at all, but quite enjoyable due to an incredible collection of talent among the cast

• Jun 17, 2017

i don't know who else is watching or reviewing, what i do know is that if you want to watch something thoughtful, and thought provoking, with a great soundtrack, great locations and great acting, you should give this a try.

• Feb 20, 2017

The best work that I seen John Travolta perform. To me , the abilities was just the side story. It was more about being your best and live life to the fullest. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone and that is the way he lived. What people don't understand they tend to destroy or alienate like they did him. He was always "George" just happen to be a little smarter. He just wanted to share what he knew and wanted to learn more. He helped people and didnt always return it back to him. made him an outsider for no reason. Some say movie about intelligence; I say its about going after what you always wanted when its presented to you . George Malley: I'm what everyone can be. Anyone can get here. I'm the possibility. What I'm talking about is the human spirit. That's the challenge. That's the voyage. That's the expedition.