Phil the Alien - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Phil the Alien Reviews

½ July 19, 2016
Worst movie ever to be made
½ April 4, 2015
one of the funniest movies I've ever seen
September 18, 2013
Its wholesome "lick the salt, take the shot, suck the lemon" <3 Phil the Alien yall
March 6, 2013
This was seriously excellent. The jokes hit hard and maintained a consistent fun, yet thought provoking nature. The 'low-budget' wasn't noticeable in comparison to the well written script and great direction of supporting characters. Great job!
½ October 26, 2012
excelent comedy, the bever is the best animal actor in a long while
February 14, 2012
Not bad, not bad. This was Stefaniuk before Suck which probably deserves a similar rating. Funny at times but a wee bit inconsistent. Keep trying my man.
March 18, 2011
silly but decent for being a low-budget flick. plus it's cdn eh, and love the talking beaver haha.
February 20, 2011
really want 2 c this it looks awsome!
May 22, 2010
I had heard so many negative things on this movie, had to watch it to see if it was as stupid as everyone said it was. It was rather dumb, but not horrible. The low budget is quite evident and it is indeed strange. In the long run it just doesn't work. Most of the acting is amateurish.
½ August 24, 2009
Funnier than I had expected!
½ November 27, 2008
It's very Canadian eh?
October 3, 2008
Do not watch this film if you are hung over, cause it will make you barf. This film is hilarious and a true canadian classic that I think everyone should see. Completley moronic but great
August 27, 2008
Quirky Canadian comedy. Had the silliness and some decent laughs. Kinda fizzled out near the end, but if you have no expectations, it is a unique movie that is fairly entertaining.
½ August 14, 2008
Im watching it right now :p
July 29, 2008
easily one of my favorites. oh the canadian humor is just so simple and elegant.

Phil the Alien: I'm a magician beaver!

the plot is super silly and with Joe Flaherty (Harold of Freaks & Geeks) as the talking beaver, and the Harlots' perfect tune "alien" sliding in as most of the soundtrack, you can't help but love this little gem.
½ July 13, 2008
The epitome of crappiness in Canadian film!
April 30, 2008
Helariously stupid movie.
April 24, 2008
all who are canadian must see this

it has a talking beaver
April 13, 2008
A low budget Canadian film about an alien who crash lands on earth, discovers alcohol, Jesus, joins a band and embarks on a road trip to Niagara Falls. Then it gets weird. Despite a few things I found hard to swallow, the American agents all wearing coloured fur as uniforms, it held together pretty well. The camera work and the editing was pretty ordinary but it had a pretty cool soundtrack. I am left wonder, however, if they had had more money, would they have done anything differently?