Reviews

• Jul 04, 2021

Only doing or saying anything funny to make people laugh without the requirement of the storyline will not make a movie good. Authentic Comedy is done by staying within the limits of character and story or rather say by doing what the story requires but the situation is so funny that the audience laughs. And this film fails on all those lines and not even half as good as its previous installment.

• Apr 17, 2021

I learnt about this film before the prequel. I was casually browsing all the channels when I just happened to stumble upon it. Back in the days we didn't have an internet and since we didn't have a TV until a few years ago, I didn't know anything about what film is. And after a few scenes I was completely on board with this. Later on I learnt about the prequel, watched it and then watched this film. And with all that done, there's no second thought - this is the perfect sequel to that film, and that's actually pretty surprising considering both have been made by two different directors and both are adaptations of two drastically different films. The film begins with Raju, Shyam and Baburao having become rich. But then Raju falls for a scam and makes them all broke again. It is hilarious to see Shyam and Baburao's reaction when they learn about it, and it's even funnier when they try to attack Raju throughout the film. They start living in a tenement until their luck strikes back again. And once again they try their best, except this time they fail. The film adds many more interesting characters to the duology, like Kachra Seth and Pappu. I don't know if this is a popular opinion, but I personally like this film's characters more than the prequel's. Except for the songs, it doesn't matter which scene you're watching. You know you will have a good laugh. The death of the man who tells them Kook-doo-koo initially looked like it was going to be a sad scene, but it also became funny eventually. Every time we think the film cannot have any more amount of comedy of errors, it introduces one more. And in spite of that it does not feel shoehorned. It feels absolutely natural. Even as writing this review I feel like rewatching it. Not only was it so much fun to watch, it also has a huge amount of nostalgia for me. It was the film from which I learnt about and instantly became a fan of Akshay Kumar. Although I have heard there is a third part coming up, I'd personally prefer it does not come. Time has passed by a lot so films like these aren't appreciated anymore. A sequel will only end up ruining it.

• Nov 01, 2019

Phir Hera Pheri accornding to me is the most comedy and entertaining film of the Indian cinema. It make you laugh till your stomach aches.

• Feb 22, 2019

For The Trio And One And Only Mr. BABU RAO

For The Trio And One And Only Mr. BABU RAO

• Jun 06, 2016

Phir Hera Pheri is a spectacular comedy movie, just like its predecessor, but the big cast makes this movie somewhat of a mess in occasions, the writing could've also been better, but luckily all of the comedians in this movie save this movie. Also, the ending to this movie is amazing in my opinion, yet it could've ended in a better way.

• Jan 29, 2013

Disappointing after such a great first installment

Disappointing after such a great first installment

• Aug 29, 2012

This one looked slightly better than the first one .

This one looked slightly better than the first one .

• Nov 04, 2011

A really funny experience! As funny as the prequel, the original Hera Pheri, though the first one was a little bit more funnier. But this one is also as funny, and recommended! Verdict = Hit

• Jul 27, 2011

A copy of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

A copy of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

• Mar 27, 2011

Loved the first film but hated this sequel.

Loved the first film but hated this sequel.