Phir Milenge - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Phir Milenge Reviews

October 27, 2012
A satisfying remake of PHILADELPHIA!
July 30, 2011
I imagine when this movie was originally released it may have caused a bit of a stir. Silpa Shetty did a good job running the gauntlet of emotions but understandably the film didn't travel the lengths Philidelphia did. All I can say is it was okay. Kudos for Salman Khan who I understand as a leading man took quite a risk portraying an AIDS victim. Many other men turned the role down.
May 16, 2010
Beautiful. Heart wrenching. Thought provoking.
½ February 3, 2010
Very good movie slow but very good message about the AIDS awareness and yes very good If you get chance must see it and specially teenagers.
½ September 25, 2009
a bit too much to digest for indian audience
July 26, 2009
Day: Wednesday
Date: 1 Dec 2004
Time: 9.00pm
With: No one
½ July 11, 2009
must watch,,,masterpiece from sallu bhai
½ April 15, 2009
Gud and superb movie,All stars gave their best.
February 3, 2009
I had one rule when it came to Bollywood films and that was to stay far away from Bollywood remakes of Hollywood films since I have seen some real bad Bollywood remakes. Unaware that this was pretty much a remake of Philadelphia until about half way through I was very impressed. It shows you how terrible HIV/Aids can be in so many ways. Also very educating as far as HIV/Aids is concerned. Shilpa Shetty is awsome in the film. The only thing I didn't like is the way the camera kept zooming in when Tamanna is told she might have HIV.
January 18, 2009
really like the story...
December 15, 2008
no thanks not my thing
September 24, 2008
Very well done movie on a very sensitive topic. Nice to see a positive take on AIDS.
½ June 8, 2008
This ended up feeling like an after school special or a Lifetime flick. It is an interesting insight to the stigma that is still applied to HIV positive individuals, but it was fairly ham fisted. It felt like the author and the director wanted it to be an Indian version of "Philadelphia", but they went just a bit too cheesy, even for the typical Bollywood construct. Good idea, bad execution.
½ April 11, 2008
Made good enough to gain applause for such sensitive subject.......But I feel 2nd half should have been even more realistic.....The movie ends just instantaneously. Shilpa proved herself as an actress.......Salman's return in story ruins the spirit of film....Good to watch once.
½ April 5, 2008
Decent take on Philadelphia. Shipa Shetty has done a good job. Didnt care for Salman's extended role and that whole angle. Revathy has done a great job with the sensitive subject. Over all natural feel also deserves mention.
March 30, 2008
Man's war against AIDS. A beautifully portrayed movie.
February 28, 2008
one of the Best Movie on AIDS awareness..
½ January 25, 2008
movie with a a cause.. gud performances..
January 20, 2008
aids really is a killer and she acts that part well