Picking Up & Dropping Off - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Picking Up & Dropping Off Reviews

December 2, 2011
Kind of cute. I liked this one. Amanda Detmer is very sweet and charming, and so is Scott Wolf. They make an adorable couple. A little different from your typical romantic comedy too. They are separated not because they dislike each other at first as is so common in these films, but because they simply just keep missing each other.
½ November 30, 2010
navide├▒amente predecible...
March 23, 2010
awsome movie loved it
December 16, 2009
well umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.....its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...i think that scott wolf, amanda detmer, eddie mcclintock, rachelle lefevre, roger haskett, liam ranger play good roles/parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this kids/family/drama/romance/comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie....i think that this is a really enjoyable romance/comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast throguhout this movie..i really enjoyed watching this movie n this is a good movie 2 watch
½ November 22, 2009
not a bad story i liked the dynamics between the two divorced characters and the y mad a good couple
November 22, 2009
This is one of my absolute favorite holiday movies. I wish they would sell this on dvd for my collection. It has a great heart felt storyline and really helps in gaining perspective on your own life, I think.
July 20, 2009
This is such an adorable family fun about love, chance meeting and finally ending up with your prince or princess after kissing one two many frogs. So cute!
January 10, 2009
I absolutely love this movie! I just wish you could buy it, but you can't & it drives me crazy!
December 17, 2008
soft long and very strong