Piggy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Piggy Reviews

December 26, 2015
Like revenge-movies , but the stranger Piggy liked to take a little bit to much revenge while he even don't know the Brother of the man who he is helping , And the real Murderer is in jail for drugs , so Piggy can't kill him ....now the man of the Brother goes to jail to take revenge ...
½ September 20, 2015
Fantastic story about a man seeking revenge against those that killed his brother.

Piggy is tense, and wonderful. The characters are amazing, and tragic. The relationships are deep and three dimensional, and very real.
March 31, 2015
I waited so long for this to come out...It's not anywhere until I had enough people to see it. I finally got to watch it years ago when it came out in Late 2012? I really liked it it a AUSY. Film that's why it took so long.
September 13, 2014
Piggy is it bad horror movie from London were two guys using pigs snot mask to go kill people that hurt people they knew around London very slow on violent things are when they're torturing people. D (2014)
½ September 6, 2014
May I never be in that position.
July 26, 2014
This is a great film! Violent yes but its not about violence, quite simply its brilliant!
April 11, 2014
Piggy is nothing more than your typical run of the mill revenge film.... it's predictable as hell, to the point it becomes plain boring....
October 20, 2013
London-set revenge thriller (specifically Camden actually!) which is well made in every aspect except the actual story. It shows promise but reaches a plateau very early on. Still, nice score and cinematography. Almost gave it three stars. Someone should give the same team a different film to make!
September 30, 2013
A meaningless life finds a meaning in vengeance--This little piggy... Killed a lot of people!!
August 16, 2013
ne e losho, me iznenadi prijatno
½ June 27, 2013
Joe (Martin Compston), a mild mannered young man is bored by his London life. When his beloved brother is murdered Joe finds solace in Piggy (Paul Anderson), one of his brother's old friends. Piggy helps Joe to cope with grief, intent on saving him and helping him get justice for his brother's killing. As their friendship grows Joe finds himself in an increasing dangerous and murky world of violence and revenge. As Joe life collapses around him he starts to question who Piggy really is, and how honest he's
really been with him. When Joe confronts Piggy a series of events are put in place that lead to a disastrous climax...

The cover brags about a kinship with "A Clockwork Orange" and "Fight Club", but I would say it carries more a kinship with "Dead Manīs Shoes", not saying in the same sentence that "Piggy" is close to being as brilliant as the former mentioned movies. "Piggy" sounded interesting initially, but we are served with a vague, partly provoking and at times way too static and dull movie by Kieron Hawkes. The problem is the character development that seems to be on standby and particularly the fact that you are not convinced by Martin Compstonīs acting skills. The feeling of going through life and not really living life is something we all can relate to, and that is an interesting aspect. And how would you react if someone in your family would be murdered? However, we have seen this sort of revenge flick way too many times and "Piggy" adds nothing new to the genre except a pig snout. The positive sides of the movie is Paul Anderson, an actor that fits for roles like this (Loved him in "The Firm") and Louise Dylan as Claire. A sweet looking and radiant actress. Love her bob cut hairstyle as well. "Piggy" is average and nothing more.
June 9, 2013
Part Vigelente film part horror this was actually alot better than expected

Mainly due to a star turn from Martin Compston who is a good actor
½ June 3, 2013
Pretty poor, so much potential
May 24, 2013
Seen worse, seen better.
May 20, 2013
Tough but absorbing film about a young lad who is drawn into a violent underworld in order to avenge his brothers death
½ May 15, 2013
I so thought this was another fight club! It wasn't, I don't think! Actually not sure i got it! 1.5 stars
August 18, 2012
i love this film i cant see how people couldnt like it its 1 of the best british films iv seen in years i loved it defo 5 star for me
½ July 3, 2012
not for me.. but it was a violent movie.. lol
½ June 26, 2012
Not as good as i thought it would be.