Pillow of Death - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pillow of Death Reviews

June 12, 2016
I'd like it better had there not been several inexplicable plot holes by the end and unresolved characters. It is also missing the typical beginning and ending of Inner Sanctum stories I like so much.
September 8, 2014
The final Inner Sanctum movie.. Not BAD, though slightly creaky. Lon Chaney is still the lumbering actor.
April 22, 2012
i like this entry in the inner sanctum series, quirky characters and an old dark house great.
July 15, 2009
The final Inner Sanctum Mystery breaks the usual routine with an ending you won't see coming and features some truly creepy moments that still hold up today There's also some pleasantly loopy performances even if Blandick and Ivan are annoying as all hell. Bromberg also gets one of the most memorable closing lines in B-Movie history.
December 5, 2008
The most mysterious & singular of all the Inner Sanctums. Big twist at the end. Great atmospheric piece. Kept me intruiged the entire time.
July 9, 2008
look at the bright side: if i don't like it at least i have something to sleep on...!
July 5, 2008
Hey, kinda' spooky! A good cemetery scene, and an ending I really wasn't counting on.
October 2, 2007
The last of the Inner Sanctums BLEW MY FUCKING MIND! Just when I thought I had this series figured out, this one comes along and totally stumped me and kicked my ass. One of the great endings, and Lon Chaney deserves some serious kudos as his acting in these were fantastic.
May 19, 2007
I can not help but snigger at this old film's title.