Reviews

• Sep 26, 2021

Absolutely pointless stupid movie

Absolutely pointless stupid movie

• Sep 12, 2021

Pretty funny at certain points, especially if you're high, the movie though is not the strongest Rogen-Franco production.

• Aug 18, 2021

Seth Rogen has the only good stoner movies

Seth Rogen has the only good stoner movies

• Aug 17, 2021

Well, didn't expect the name come from a weed cocktail, absolutely not for teens. Funny, clumpsy mess & entertaining for your silly fix

• Jul 31, 2021

It just wasn't my cup of tea, however, comedy is subjective

It just wasn't my cup of tea, however, comedy is subjective

• Jul 09, 2021

I'm bias, I can't stand Seth Rogan, but Franco and the supporting cast carry the movie and make it watchable. Rogan is an overrated one-trick-pony.

• May 06, 2021

Stoner/crime/comedy for the slow brain cells. Hairbrain guys get together to save their skins and fight a gang that is silly as well. Lots of homer-sexual tendancies in this. The scenario is complex enough and hard to predict with these crazy guys.

• May 05, 2021

An alright Seth Rogan stoner comedy that amuses me more than it bores me. But I gotta admit the protagonist's relationship with an underaged teenage girl was creepy AF considering they tried to make her look like the weird one, not the grown ass man who has the hots for minors.

• May 03, 2021

Some brief amusing moments early on before the action overtakes the humour and leaves us with typical profile slapstick fare. Overlong for one of these comedies. Was kind of relieved when it ended.