Pineapple Express Reviews

• Oct 28, 2019

Greatest movie of all time. Period.

Greatest movie of all time. Period.

• Oct 13, 2019

Drugs, violence, and comedy. Place them in the blender and that's how you make Pineapple Express. The action is high and the humor is straight out of the woodwork. You've met some of these big stars somewhere; James Franco, Seth Rogan, and Danny Mcbride play this year's action stars. You'll love every moment this trio is on screen.

Eh, it has its moments.

Eh, it has its moments.

• Oct 01, 2019

make another pineapple express before its too late @!

make another pineapple express before its too late @!

• Oct 01, 2019

I remember loving this movie as a teen. It hasn't aged well. And I'm sober.

I remember loving this movie as a teen. It hasn't aged well. And I'm sober.

• Sep 28, 2019

The consensual assessment pretty much sums up what to expect from this laughable comedy bolstered by the performing dynamic with their witty dialogue that grows from there while simultaneously going through genres clashing and randomity as part of the overall weirdness that stems from disturbingly promoting, as well replicating both, the substance's parodied history and damaging health effect. (B+)

• Sep 22, 2019

A stoner comedy that has Seth Rogen and James Franco screwing up at every chance possible.

• Sep 02, 2019

If you can't find humor in this I don't know what to tell ya.

If you can't find humor in this I don't know what to tell ya.

• Aug 23, 2019