The Pink Conspiracy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pink Conspiracy Reviews

½ March 26, 2009
This movie will not appeal to everyone and therein lies its edge and humor making it special. The humor has a dark side, but does not make this movie dark. On the surface this movie seems to be uncomplicated. The Pink Conspiracy does hold your interest with the twists. One almost has to see it more than once to appreciate the subtleties and nuances. The independent movie industry is the best showcase for bright, up and coming filmmakers. Marc Clebanoff is definitely one of these. Marc Clebanoff shows his individuality in the script, his ability as a director, and his knack for putting together a great cast, like James Russo, Frank Krueger, Sarah Thompson and Mercedes McNab. Marc Clebanoff is creating a niche and a following that will only grow in coming years.
½ November 25, 2008
Urusel, dåligt skådespel och i huvudsak ganska meningslös..
½ November 15, 2008
This had a really entertaining plot, decently acted. Funny stuff.
½ November 15, 2008
Now, I didn't expect much of this when I read about it. But it came out really interesting. I really liked the plot and it was a smart, and at times, very funny movie. I don't want to give out to much information about the movie but I have to say I didn't expect what happened in the movie. You just gotta see this :) I would very much like to recommend this one!