Pink Panther 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pink Panther 2 Reviews

January 17, 2015
Haha, a really enjoyable film with a lot of dumb, slapstick humor that I enjoy.
January 8, 2015
It was horrible but as horrible as I anticipated. The Netflix ad said it starred Beyonce and just based on thst, I did not want to watch it. However, it was listed incorrectly so I was happy when she didn't appear. Phew.

But even though they had one less terrible actor, it didn't make it any better....Steve Martin does do a good job as a bumbling idiot of a detective, but he's had practice doing similar roles since 1980.

The story was lame and basically seemed like a half asked comedic version of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with bad french accents and bad characters. And the worst jokes. I was embarrassed for having watched this
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
The Pink Panther rises once again with Steve Martin in the role as Jacques Clouseau for the second time. I think he does the role quite decent or atleast he tries but no one can beat Peter Sellers.. This time Jacques Clouseau teams up with some international detectives to stop a thief from stealing historical artifacts all over the world. The cast are very impressive for a movie like this. We have Jean Reno , Andy Garcia , Alfred Molina and Jeremy Irons and John Cleese. To bad it couldn't have been more quality of these so called "remakes" but still they are watchable with some funny scenes in my opinion.
½ November 30, 2014
Occasional giggle doesn't qualify as funny.
November 23, 2014
Shines here and there but much of the material is either not funny for adults or beyond's childrens' minds' grasp.
November 1, 2014
It can be difficult for a sequel to exceed the original, even one as poor as The Pink Panther (2006). With this one, it is a hard call. I suppose it is perhaps slightly less dreadful?
September 27, 2014
Pink Panther 2 is one of those movies that I can not sit through. Not because it's gross or violent, no the movie is so bad and so unfunny; I can't sit through it.
September 27, 2014
The cast is too good for this material, which amounts to little more than a sequence of stale slapstick routines.
½ September 21, 2014
Martin performed the same in the least-percentage sequel that's mostly sillier but some ways better than its same-leveled predecessor. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ September 7, 2014
Even worse than the first remake, this time they not only repeated the jokes from the first film, but they also relied on cheap slapsticks and racial stereotypes to fuel the dying flame. I had nothing but contempt for this film, completely unnecessary and should've joined the alliance of Z movies.
May 21, 2014
Steve Martin proves that he is still the king of comedy.
½ April 21, 2014
A tiresome film in which John Cleese's talents are wasted and Steve Martin's only effective gag involves juggling wine bottles. Not the worst sequel ever made, but most certainly a pointless one.
March 24, 2014
True, we didn't need this movie, but the slapstick for me was hysterical.
March 16, 2014
I rate movies much differently in this economic day and age. I would have graded this a 2 star if I paid to see this in the theaters, since I rented it my expectation were lowered and was able to enjoy many of the funny moments in this movie. I am unsure why there were some bad write ups. If you liked the 1st then watch the 2nd. The one's who wrote it's as bad as the 1st, makes me wonder what they thought they would do differently in pink panther 2. We're they expecting Jackie Chan as the inspector? This is a light and funny movie for teen.and up. Maybe younger but that is the parents choice on that.
½ March 9, 2014
An easily forgettable and rather uninspired sequel, Pink Panther 2 fails to deliver on any level, and instead beats the hell out of its jokes until they are no longer even jokes but rather just stupid sight-gags and silly dialogue.
February 17, 2014
Its funny come on
Its funny come on
February 9, 2014
Funny as all get out got to see this one!
February 8, 2014
one of my favorite movie
January 11, 2014
Watched: 11 Jan 2014
January 6, 2014
This looks really good. I've already seen the first and it was great!