Pinprick Reviews

• May 13, 2015

As this film begins you might think you are in for something interesting. But Daniel Young never takes his core idea and gets lost in cliche and tedium. Ultimately the film is paced poorly making 90 minutes feel like 170 minutes.

• Mar 02, 2014

Terribly uninteresting. There isn't much to the plot, the dialog is generic, and the pacing is awful. Bland characters which don't seem to have any development, the film ends before it even seems to start, yet it still manages to drag somehow.

• Oct 13, 2013

Starts out cool and mysterious. Ends poorly.

Starts out cool and mysterious. Ends poorly.

• Oct 07, 2013

It's reasonable, I Still can figure out why the guy was sitting in her closes in his underwear.

• Aug 13, 2013

An uncomfortable, and very entertaining, dark comedy/thriller, although it sort of seems to disintegrate into nothingness during the last 15 minutes. But definitely worth watching.

• Jun 17, 2013

I'm not sure why, but this wasn't as tense as they were trying to make it, at least for me. Interesting end, really err.. creepy I guess? but it doesn't give you the creeps. You just think a certain character is a fucking loser creep. Best part is just the criminal walking around in his underwear. Dude is so fine.

• Feb 25, 2013

84% "Did we go to far?"-Reyer (Ervin Nagy)

84% "Did we go to far?"-Reyer (Ervin Nagy)

• Feb 05, 2013

Much of the film felt like a piece of film student work or something but overall decently done and decent suspense though I felt the end a very big let down

• Jan 25, 2013

the twist at the end was unexpected...

the twist at the end was unexpected...

• Jan 17, 2013