Piper Reviews

• Sep 13, 2018

Cautivador y bastante estetico , Piper es una expresión bastante limpia de la naturaleza humana, es de esos momentos en los que valoras gran parte de la belleza natural de las cosas y tomas una pausa bastante reflexiva de lo que realmente es esta en el presente absoluto.

• Jun 12, 2018

Piper, a computer animated short film, is a fun loving, energetic piece by Disney Pixar. This film was better than past short films by Disney because it told a story and taught a lesson the all can relate to. Piper portrays a frequently used narrative in a new and glee filled way. The baby bird in this film is made to come to terms with the fact that it is to old to be completely dependent on his mother and now needs to fend for itself. This film also depicts the unpredictability of the world of adolescence and how you never who you'll meet and how greatly they will impact your life. After the film viewers are left with sense of warmth due to the cuteness factor of the characters in this film. The viewers experience is enhanced by the clarity and detail in the hyper- realism in the animations.

• Jun 12, 2018

Piper, a short film by Disney Pixar is a coming of age story about a young bird who is too big to be fed by her parents and has to figure out how to be independent.  Coming into the film, I felt neutral in terms of my personal mood but the film is somewhat inspirational and helps you feel positive in a simple yet effective way. Talking to other peers during the film informed me that most viewers are drawn in by the cuteness factor of the animation of the animals. The hyperrealism used is very effective which is seen in the ruffling of Piper's feathers and the detail in the grains of sand. Without these details the film would seem to be rushed and a quick afterthought of a project but the specific textures enhance the viewing experience. The sound effects and music in the film was well selected because while having sadder or more intense music during the tougher parts of Piper's journey it is still appropriate for the audience of children. Overall the short film was very well made and brought up important themes for young children such as facing their fears and making unlikely friendships.

• Dec 06, 2017

'Piper' is one of the finest things I have ever watched on a screen, and its oozing charm and sense of fun is only possible due to its excellence in both technicality and cinematography.

• Aug 14, 2017

Piper is a generic short, yet an adorable one. Not much else to say.

Piper is a generic short, yet an adorable one. Not much else to say.

• Aug 12, 2017

Kinda cute but too meagre. The animation is great though.

Kinda cute but too meagre. The animation is great though.

• May 25, 2017

An adorable and beautifully animated short from the reliably excellent Pixar. Simple, endearing and almost impossible to resist. It might just be one of the studio's best shorts. It's no wonder it won an Oscar.

• May 01, 2017

I just wanted to see more of it. Its beautiful!

I just wanted to see more of it. Its beautiful!

• Mar 11, 2017

It was Amazing best short film ever I should of voted for the short film Piper before and what a cute little sandpiper it's only a baby so cute perfect setting and characters

• Mar 02, 2017

A cute little short film that is beautiful and entertaining. It also made me laugh. I recommend it.