Pippi in the South Seas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pippi in the South Seas Reviews

½ April 29, 2013
This was my favorite as a child. I loved the whole pirate theme and the amazing sense of adventure.
March 27, 2013
this one is my favorite pippi movie
½ May 4, 2012
Nostalgiahetki lapsuuden suosikin parissa. Yllättävän hyvin toimii edelleen ja on kestänyt aikaakin. Loppupuolella vähän tyhjäkäyntiä, mutta kaiken kaikkiaan komea lastenelokuva seikkailuikäisille.
August 30, 2010
Hr kommer pippi lngstrump...
May 22, 2010
The Second Movie about the Adventures of the strong red-haired Pirate Daugther and their Friends Tommy and Annika is funny and entertaining this Time her Father is involved too
July 6, 2009
I love Pippi. I used to watch it when I was younger but you can never become too old to watch Pippi <3
½ April 1, 2009
Only thing I really remember about this is that I loved it at 5 but as i grew older I saw how horribly it was dubbed at 7.
February 6, 2009
Så den da den var ny. Har ennå (nesten) mareritt om det sykkelflyet over vulkanen som har utbrudd. Få eller ingen filmer har skremt meg så mye.
½ January 17, 2009
"OOSKAAAR!" "Flytta p dig Haj-August, hr ska jag fram!"
½ October 12, 2008
Mon tro når jeg faktisk så denne, det er lenge siden, i en annen del av Norge. Skjer mye rart her, og så vidt jeg kan huske er denne ganske underholdende. Piratskip, øyer, slott og luftballonger. Det skal sies tho, at, og dette gjelder Pippi generelt, til og med når jeg var liten syns jeg til tider Pippi ble litt påtatt rar. Altså sånn som folk flest som tror de er rare.
August 20, 2008
i only saw the cartoon when i was little well...maybe i saw this one i dont know it was soo long ago
½ May 17, 2008
I watched the videos as a little girl, I purchased the DVD collection for my daughter and she loves it.
May 16, 2008
OK, den e ikje veldig bra, men den har någen fine replikka fra Jocke med Kniven. Om filmen ikje e storslagen så e Pippi uansett den kulaste jentå i verden.
April 15, 2008
The best childhood memories!!!!!!!
½ March 12, 2008
Se bort fra det tekniske
Filmkanon for alle tøser
January 30, 2008
Pippi was my rolemodel
½ December 25, 2007
This was one of my first movies to see in the cinema.
November 14, 2007
I liked all the Pippi movies as a kid, but when you watch it now...it's obvious that they didn't have a very big budget :)
November 11, 2007
my favorite childhoodmovie! <3
October 28, 2007
The first Pippi movie to actually have a plot and a point. I suspect it was adapted from an actual movie spun off the Swedish TV series, rather than a string of unrelated episodes of the show. Unlike the book it's named after, in this movie Pippi and her friends Tommy and Anika travel to the south seas to rescue Pippi's father who was captured by pirates. Give it a go, if for no other reason than to observe the similarities to Pirates of the Caribbean.

The flying scenes are pretty fun as well!