Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End Reviews

½ February 18, 2017
It's a pretty fun movie and has a lot of spectacular visuals, but over all it was a huge mess.
½ February 12, 2017
3.5/5. Way too long and bloated. It really should have been split in to two movies. That said, At World's End still has a lot of fun and exciting moments, but not nearly as good as the first two movies.
½ February 8, 2017
Better than the second one.
February 6, 2017
Jack sparrow is ready for another fight and he teams up with Barbosa to fight Davy Jones and Jack sparrow and Davy Jones are good fighters with swords. And how intense this movie can be! So see the movie! The fighting was good and it gets intense with the fighting, now will Jack beat David Jones and win? See what will happen!

Jonny Depp , Orlando Bloom , Keira Knightly

Are good in this movie as well!!
½ January 14, 2017
There is alot to dislike about this film, but there is also a great deal to love, particularly the thrillingly executed action sequences.
January 7, 2017
The last, probably, Pirates of the Caribbean with Elizabeth Turner (ne Swann) and it did not disappoint. It was interesting, like the others, and had some great scenes! I like this movie!
January 6, 2017
The point where POTC stopped trying.
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 29, 2016
too twisted storyline and mysteries to solve additional problems. Return of characters and actors that would not have had to go back, but at least always a good dose of adventure in Disney format
December 15, 2016
Great Dress. Lots of adventure.
December 13, 2016
Do I need to tell you I loved this movie...
Alot of Action (not what necessarily what makes it better) and an un predictable end.
I liked better than the Second, but the first is unbeatable. Johnny Depp is Always as Great in Jack Spparow's role and Keira Knightly so pretty. All the Actors's game was pretty Good. This is for sure in my favorite Movies.
December 11, 2016
Yeah, son. This movie is so awesome. It takes forever for it to end, though. You think it ends like 4 times. But man, is it a good movie.
½ November 30, 2016
One admittedly spectacular action sequence doesn't make up for the nonsensical plot, overly serious tone, and bloated run time.
November 21, 2016
Still watchable and a pretty fun movie.
November 20, 2016
Pobre de la mam de Sparrow..........jajajajaja
½ November 10, 2016
This gets a lot of hate for some reason but I found it to be entertaining
November 1, 2016
10/10 amazing! One of my favorite movies!!!
October 25, 2016
Definitely my favourite part, excelent music, scenes, and locations. The Best.
October 18, 2016
great movie. strange but awesome
October 12, 2016
A masterful finish to the blockbuster trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean. The movie received harsh judgement from the public and critics over incomprehensible plot threads and lack of character depth. Whilst it cannot be denied that the plot-line is complicated such aesthetic brings character and depth for the captive audience; guessing the outcome is nigh impossible. The acting was superb with newcomer Yun-Fat and once again, Depp, Rush, Bloom and Knightly relive their lovable characters to perfection. As per usual, costuming, digital CGI and action was faultless; no other seafaring franchise could hope to compete with Disney's new sets, memorable ships and unique characters. With more movies set for the future, it is truly exciting what may become of the franchise from here.