Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Reviews

November 30, 2016
Yes it's stupid but dammit it's fun and it made me laugh.
½ November 21, 2016
not as well polished as the original still a good film
November 20, 2016
Odie al Kraken a la seņorita Swan.......Pero muy buena segunda parte
valllerivanov
November 13, 2016
I don't know why so many people say that this oneis not good enough like the first movie. This has some better made actions than the first and very good job by thedirector who makes many great scenes whichmake more ..... the movie.
November 10, 2016
More comedic than Black Pearl, but it kept me entertained.
½ October 10, 2016
The second Pirates movie shines in over the top action sequences but using actual sets to make them fun. There isn't much in terms of character development from the three main stars.
½ October 3, 2016
I don't consider the last two to be better than the first but I know for a fact that the core trilogy, but I know their still fun. Even though the pacing during the second act grinds to a halt, it wraps up an interesting story with a solid cliffhanger.
October 2, 2016
A must see adventure!
½ October 1, 2016
A case when sequal surprasses original.
½ September 6, 2016
Better than many say it was, but still not as good as the original
August 27, 2016
Not the best out of the trilogy...kind of a little lame at times, but still pretty intense.
Tyler H.
August 20, 2016
A very good follow up to the hit successful first installment we see our characters once again set foot on another journey as they search for Davy Jones' heart. Though I Johnny Depp's acting is not as davy the film's plot I felt had more logic and was more easy to follow though not as complicated which the first film benefited off of. I believe this installment should've been placed higher at a 60%-63% doesn't deserve a rotten rating.
August 19, 2016
Jack sparrow is back. To fight the creepy deadly Davy Jones Davy Jones is cool but look some very disgusting and creepy. The sequels keep getting better I know this one was my favorite. I like the Cracken that Davy Jones sends out it was very creepy of Davy Jones to play in Oregon with his tentacles. But this is a movie you should watch!

Johnny Depp , Orlando Bloom , Keira Knightly
Are good in this movie!!! With theme in this movie they make a good Team I would say!!
½ August 15, 2016
Dead Mans Chest was a fun and exciting movie. Also with the new villain Davy Jones, he did a wonderful performance.
½ August 14, 2016
86%
Dead Man's Chest is not as simple as the first film, but it's a visual trip with enough memorable characters that will certainly seem better with time.

V: 69%
August 2, 2016
Dead Man's chest is the sequel everybody expected- which was accepted with mixed reviews. On the one hand, we received a 2 1/2 hour thrill ride, picking out all the best parts from the first movie and recreating them in an even bigger - and sometimes better - way. On the other hand, it seems to be trying a little too hard to reach the same level as the first movie... And never quite gets there.
Verdict: B+
July 28, 2016
I got a jar of Diiiiiiiirt!!! I got a jar of Diiiiiiiiirt!!!
And guess what's inside it
½ July 17, 2016
These are really pretty good movies. At times it was hard to follow, and it definitely was a little lengthy, but I love the cliffhanger ending. Sets up the next movie really well. Kind of a fun flick.
July 9, 2016
The second best POTC movie, in my opinion!
July 3, 2016
Watched again with the whole family. Very fun to see again.