Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Reviews

July 22, 2017
Johnny Depp's iconic turn as Captain Jack Sparrow leads to adventure and action plus Michael Bolton
July 20, 2017
It's a wild ride that may work you up while you're on it, but you'll be glad you hopped on by the end.
July 14, 2017
Witty and filled with impressive visual effects and a bombastic score, Pirates of the Caribbean is a unique and entertaining swashbuckler.
July 13, 2017
This was a amazing movie. Super funny, I just love captain jack sparrow. The opening scene was amazing it just dazed me.
½ July 5, 2017
Probably the best pirates themed movie out there
July 4, 2017
är inget fan, trots att jag gillar pirater
June 29, 2017
One of the greatest adventure movies and lots of fun
June 29, 2017
Who knew a movie based on a theme park ride would be so great?
½ June 26, 2017
This is the best of the franchise. It's unique, funny, and visually appealing. The acting and writing are both good things with this film. There's really nothing wrong with it. Enjoyable pirate film, just a little longer than your average movie.
June 26, 2017
Long yet enjoyable. A great start to a great series, with good performances, but it did drag on a bit even though it was well done and exciting.
June 23, 2017
Super amazing and fun time
½ June 20, 2017
This is a really funny movie with great characters, action, and comedy!
June 20, 2017
I LOVE THIS MOVIE. My boyfriend made me watch them and now I'm obsessed. If I could give this more than five stars, I would. It has everything. It's funny, there's romance, and there's action. It's really for everyone. Definitely my favorite movie.
June 20, 2017
Great movie! It has great characters, special effects, story, and amazing visuals. I definitely would recommend it
June 19, 2017
Love this series! Captain Jack Sparrow os my fave guy in the world!!
June 18, 2017
Uma aventura com ação, melhor uma comedia de aventura com vilões, heróis, fantasmas, esqueletos, resgates ousados, fugas audaciosas e muitos tesouros. Graças a Deus por Johnny Depp, Ele transforma o que poderia ter sido apenas um bom filme de ação e aventura em algo de alta relevância, apesar de um roteiro longa, ainda sim é enérgico e cativante.
June 16, 2017
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) - Filme dirigido pelo Gore Verbinski, faz uma direção satisfatória nada absurdo, apenas uma direção de qualidade. Trilha sonora original Memoravél e empolgante. Fotografia rasa e sem muito cuidado. CGI feio mas levando em conta a data de lançamento (2003) é bom para a época. Roteiro flui de uma maneira ótima, o filme tem mais de 2hrs mas nem parece que é tudo isso, tudo está lá por uma razão, alguns furos mas nada que comprometa a trama central.
Nota: 8.0
June 16, 2017
A very fun and entertaining "swashbuckler" movie aided by an eccentric and witty performance by Johnny Depp and some pretty awesome action sequences.
June 15, 2017
Entertaining and smart
June 13, 2017
The famous capitan Jack Sparrow is going to see, one more time, his old friend capitan Barbosa. In the past Barbosa had stolen Jack's ship after he abandoned him in an island. Barbosa and his crew kidnaped Ellisabeth, the daughter of the governor. Will Tarner a young blacksmith that is in love with Ellisabeth is going to rescue her with the help of Jack Sparrow. This is my favourite film, i think that is a very good adventure film because it is very entertaining and it has funny moments.