The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie Reviews

March 22, 2016
I'm a sucker for the humor of this movie. And with a message that tells of the hero in all of us, how can one go wrong? Additionally, one of the most hilarious and quotable movies I've ever seen!
January 5, 2016
Yeah it is bad,unfunny, stupid and nothing and awful
October 29, 2015
I was a big fan of VeggieTales as a kid, I liked the first VeggieTales movie, heck I loved The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything song as a kid also. Sadly, I think even as a kid I would have been disappointed and uninterested in this Veggietale.
October 19, 2015
First, it was the whale that brought these veggies to theaters. Now they're back in their second film. Probably not Christian-Based like Jonah, the clever jokes make this film a swashbuckling veggie hit! Review by Logan Cornn.
August 25, 2015
While being a feature-length version of the classic VeggieTales short of the same name, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything actually does a lot to entertain kids and adults alike, and does so with full speed ahead.
January 13, 2015
PWDDA is getting 5/5 stars for these reasons

1) (pro) this movie has people hearts touch but not those critics any who I love the show on DVD I guess not many people watch the show because their to lazy to get an episode

2) (pro) this movie is more funny than the show I want more PWDDA movies because its awesome I think it's more awesome than the Lego movie

Ok ok not a lot of reasons but they are good ones
September 22, 2014
I love veggie tales tv show! I love pirate movies but this one has a lot of singing but still good. I watch this at church when I was little.
September 5, 2014
My son loves this movie.
August 9, 2014
This is mildly amusing if your under 12. It is a good way to kill a Saturday afternoon,
July 4, 2014
Instead of focusing on what made the series good , they make a pirates of the carribian wannabe that makes John Carter and Lone Ranger look like a cinematic opus
½ May 18, 2014
Its a great time for the kids, but thats about it.
½ January 30, 2014
After being impress with Jonah, I was wondering what was the next film that Big Idea would use for the talking vegetables. I thought if this can follow Jonah's path, this can be good, Sadly, it's a big step backwards. The animation is nice and this a good looking film, but I just feel like they where giving their all with this one. The story was week, the jokes were hid and miss and although I love the song The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, I just fell like they can cary the film form beginning to end. They need some back up to make it. But with all a side, young kids are going to enjoy this a lot. But for any hard core Veggie fan, you might take this film to walk of the plank.
½ January 27, 2014
Not that bad but also not that great.
½ January 9, 2014
I find it entertaining for a Veggie Tales movie
January 7, 2014
Cute movie, good moral lesson
October 7, 2013
My kids have enjoyed these cartoons and after watching The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything with my son I can see the appeal for younger viewers but for older kids or adults The Pirates will be a bit to heavy handed in its message and dare I say a tad bit corny?
September 6, 2013
Watching when i'm don't do anything...
July 17, 2013
What a disappointing turnout. This movie's style has changed since the previous film, and is now pandering to little kids that being enjoyable by everyone. This movie won't be enjoyable than anyone over eight. For those under eight, I guess it's fine for them, but show them Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie first.
June 22, 2013
The kids love pirates & the veggie tales!
½ June 10, 2013
Another funny VeggieTales movie.