Pitch Perfect 3 Reviews

• 1d ago

Amazing songs! I love seeing the friendship the Bellas have grown over the years!!

• Mar 11, 2021

Almost poor, but 'Pitch Perfect 3' has just enough about it to avoid it being a chore to sit through. I didn't enjoy it, it's definitely the weakest of the series. With that said, there is somehow still narrowly enough there to stop it becoming bad - just. The shorter run time helps, while the musical numbers are a step up on 'Pitch Perfect 2' in my opinion; the Toxic end is fun. Anna Kendrick (Beca) and Rebel Wilson (Fat Amy) remain the pick of the onscreen talent. None of the other regulars stand out, nor do any of the newcomers - though it's always cool to see John Lithgow (Fergus), albeit with a dodgy accent, while 'Timeless' star Matt Lanter (Chicago) also appears. The plot is very lame, yet I honestly didn't dislike it - almost, but not quite.

• Feb 27, 2021

The movie started out good, then got bad. The first two movies were a lot better. They could've made this movie as good as the other ones.

• Jan 17, 2021

It was really bad. And I give all movies (ALL MOVIES) a chance, but this one here, ruined the whole series. First off, the Treblemakers are gone, who are a substantial part of the movies. So they replaced them with random people. Also, many parts of the movie are forced. It's like, Chloe barely had a conversation with one of the guys and then in the end they suddenly kiss? And then of course there is the part we all noticed - the movie suddenly becomes an action movie?! And not a very good one of course... So basically the whole plot is flawed, and I honestly guess the actors didn't take many shots for the movie, because even the acting wasn't convincing on some parts, and that's an understatement... But mostly the plot was really unreasonable and, I think that what would make it less bad would be if they added laughs in the parts where the movie gets weird and all. And considering that I have low standards for movies, if I am the one to say this movie is bad - trust me. It's not that I'm saying it's not interesting, it's just a heck of a weird movie and it kind of bummed me out because I actually really expected this movie):

• Dec 22, 2020

Non c'erano proprio le basi narrative per proporre una trilogia credibile. L'unico motivo per cui è stato creato addirittura un terzo film di questa stupida saga è il fattore economico, ovviamente. Si tratta di un film veramente patetico, ai limiti dell'imbarazzo. L'umorismo è quasi insopportabile e compete con tenacia con tanti altri aspetti per essere a tutti i costi la parte peggiore del film.

• Dec 15, 2020

Not as good as the first 2 movies, but still a good movie to watch if you just want to relax to something dumb.

• Dec 01, 2020

This was far worse than the other two installments. I understand the motivation behind moving past the a cappella competition theme of the first two movies but they did so in a half dozen ways at once, with not one of them being particularly pleasing. Pitting pure singing with bands that actually play instruments felt like watching basketball players attempting to win a baseball game (or vice versa) and the other bands had none of the obvious talent held by the previous two movies' antagonists. They inserted oddly unfunny jokes like naming one of the other bands "Evermoist" and the entire subplot about Fat Amy's dad felt implausible, though I do love me some Lithgow. They built romantic tension between Kendrick and DJ Khaled's employee but didn't have it go anywhere and then didn't have her get with Chloe either, which just does not make sense. While the narrative was well-framed, the entire climactic yacht scene should've just been something other than that for what is likely the final installment in this franchise. Very disappointing.

• Nov 21, 2020

I loved that they Went on to a career in singing

I loved that they Went on to a career in singing

• Oct 27, 2020

Pitch Perfect 3 is the final entry in the trilogy of the acapella musical films. This film takes a massive risk and ends up turning from a musical to a spy movie. It logically doesn’t make sense but with these characters you get to know over 3 films, you just naturally assume it could work out some how. The laughs here rely more on cameos from famous artists & actors and the script feels kind of ridiculous. Of all three films I think this one has the weakest soundtrack and some useless plot points that were not necessary. It’s a decent way to end the series but it’s not anything to revisit anytime soon.

• Oct 08, 2020

Pitch Perfect is may not be as good as its previous movies, but it is still a pretty good threequel.