Pixels Reviews

• 5d ago

Not bad, was actually fun and enjoyable..for the MOST part

Not bad, was actually fun and enjoyable..for the MOST part

• May 16, 2020

Go home Sandler you're drunk.

Go home Sandler you're drunk.

• May 09, 2020

Really cheesy movie that shows Adam Sandler has hit an new low

Really cheesy movie that shows Adam Sandler has hit an new low

• May 04, 2020

suoer good no hate please ,like come on guys you RETARDS. paul bart is suc a acter

• Apr 28, 2020

The movie made me laugh, my kid loved it.

The movie made me laugh, my kid loved it.

• Apr 17, 2020

Good old school fun compared to so much garbage today.

Good old school fun compared to so much garbage today.

• Apr 15, 2020

I'm not sure what people were expecting, or where this movie fails to deliver. I enjoyed it. In truth, I like most of Sandler's movies (except perhaps The Ridiculous Six). Pixels is a good watch for adults as well as kids. Good clean fun. Maybe you have to be a gamer, I don't know. But I would say to rack this one up and enjoy! By the way, someone said the people who made this movie don't know anything about video games. I must disagree! As someone who played all these games 40 years ago, I think they got it right on every game. Didn't you always want to actually step onto that platform in Donkey Kong?

I don't get how everyone hated it, it was a good movie that i enjoyed watching

I don't get how everyone hated it, it was a good movie that i enjoyed watching

• Apr 15, 2020

This is not worst movie I have seen, but it's in the top ten.

This is not worst movie I have seen, but it's in the top ten.

• Apr 06, 2020

It really wasn't as awful as the reviews make it out to be. I thought it was entertaining.