Pixels Reviews

• 7h ago

This movie bleeds sweet later 70’s / early 80’s nostalgia. Perfect for 40 + and the young video gamers with knowledge of the classics. Yah, they could have gone much bigger and better but with Sandler producing and Chris Columbus at the helm your sure to giggle and smile through the John Hughs vibes.

• Jun 14, 2021

The movie was very enjoyable, brought back memories of all the old video games I played when I was young. Something I don't think anybody under 40 would understand.

• Jun 04, 2021

I wish I saw this in theaters

I wish I saw this in theaters

• May 16, 2021

This is a really funny movie with great action scenes.

This is a really funny movie with great action scenes.

• May 16, 2021

An entertaining movie injected with a tinge of fine nostalgia from games of the past.

• May 07, 2021

There were some kind of funny parts and the special effects were surprisingly pretty good, but the plot is almost incoherent and all of the emotional moments fall completely flat. Peter Dinklage and Josh Gad give it their all, but they just really weren't given anything to work with here. The nostalgia from old video games is vaguely there, but it's buried under so much dumb humor that it's a bit hard to appreciate. I was also going to comment on how unbelievable it is that anyone as stupid as Kevin James's character could ever be elected president, but that gag actually aged well, at the detriment to the rest of society. The premise is actually pretty interesting but that only lasts so long.

• May 03, 2021

Special Effects: 0,5/Sound Effects: 0,5/Acting: 0,5/Story: 0,5

Special Effects: 0,5/Sound Effects: 0,5/Acting: 0,5/Story: 0,5

• Apr 22, 2021

Pixels isn't as bad as I expected it to be, but it's still not that good. The visual effects are well done, and the concept is pretty entertaining, but it's difficult for the viewer to overlook all the flaws and gaps in logic as the story progresses. They should have geared this movie more toward a younger audience, who would be much more forgiving of all the plot holes & conveniences.

• Apr 14, 2021

es una gran pelicula llena de animacion y humor

es una gran pelicula llena de animacion y humor

• Apr 10, 2021

A video game movie that forgets to add the fun that video games bring.

A video game movie that forgets to add the fun that video games bring.