Pixels Reviews

• Nov 28, 2022

Don't think too hard and just watch the pretty pixels. 6/10 - Okay. The ending rap makes up for the terrible dialogue.

• Nov 24, 2022

If you're going to have video game characters, "Wreck-It-Ralph" is the way to go. Nevertheless, it is something hilarious.

• Nov 16, 2022

Um daqueles filmes ruins q sempre q passa a gente assiste.

Um daqueles filmes ruins q sempre q passa a gente assiste.

• Nov 15, 2022

I thought it was funny and well edited and keep me interested the whole time, I will 100% be watching it again.

• Oct 22, 2022

The greatest movie of this century, and perhaps all time. I remember seeing it in theaters 3 times in 3 days that's how good it was. I wish I could relive seeing this masterpiece for the first time. Share it with your family, friends, relationships. Hell even strangers it is the PERFECT movie

• Oct 21, 2022

I enjoy almost every movie i watch, but what even was this

I enjoy almost every movie i watch, but what even was this

• Oct 21, 2022

The film is a really good film. The principal actors are execellent actors, primarily in the times that they need to fight with the fake video games. For me, the video games are super real, their edition is the best edition I ever seen in movies and the plot of the film is execellent.

• Oct 10, 2022

I hate Adam... he talked to my girlfriend in junior high.

I hate Adam... he talked to my girlfriend in junior high.

• Oct 10, 2022

I walked out of this place shocked, At first it looked like a normal movie theater establishment When I entered, I noticed something very wrong. DO NOT FOLLOW A BOOTH FROM THE MOVIE PIXELS (2015), a brilliant film not only in the execution and adaptation of video games in real life but in the message of how at the end of things what matters and the friendships we've made along the way, pixels and a timeless film and its frightening message of the constant shaking caused by the constant advance industrial technology and the interference itself, and how we sometimes cling to ideas or false personalities in parasocial relationships living a lie not only in this aspect. Pixels shows us with his character Sam Brenner played by the genius Adam Sandler, who That in the end the real gamers are the ones that truck beside us, Sam takes time to understand because just like us he has his own personal problems.. Sam is not a character Sam is a Director Chris Columbus' own manifesto on his journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance the protagonist begins as someone stuck in the past in friendships that no longer exist or simply grew out of an age of brightly colored machines, so they fade as the film unfolds. as a character and learn to become a better person by working from a simple plumber to a gaming government agent. Pixels IS NOT A MOVIE, Pixels IS NOT A COMEDY, Pixels is a timeless work of art a piece of culture that is demonstrated with the care that is taken with the properties of the games from the aspirations as Sam's own rival, Eddie plant played by the charismatic Peter Dinklage who is spied on in one of the biggest arcades viaristas. In conclusion, I think it's absurd not to see a Pixels room, because people don't go to the movies just for entertainment and yes for the stories! To cry to grow to laugh and above all To watch the movie Pixels™ (2015).

• Oct 09, 2022

Based around many of the most popular arcade titles of all time, Pixels starring Pac Man whose premise is about eating, will eat your face off with its impulsive script, weak performances and narrative slackness.