Plan 9 from Outer Space Reviews

• 22h ago

ONE OF THE GREATEST THRILLER MOVIES OF ALL TIME. SURE TO GIVE YOU GOOSEBUMPS. ED WOOD AT HIS BEST!!!

• Apr 18, 2019

Plan 9 outer space is cinema at its very best, with witty dialogue, stunning visuals, brilliant performances and amazing direction. No science fiction film would be able to surpass the quality of this masterpiece.

• Mar 16, 2019

I shudder to think of what the other eight plans were! Uber camp/dramatic in the vein of the original Batman movie. Three stars because it's a must see... to see how bad it is!

• Jan 23, 2019

This movie is so bad, I recommend without hesitation. The cheesiness. Bela Lugosi dying. And the complete lack of plot. You get laughs, cringes and one slightly scary scene.

• Jun 24, 2018

Plan 9 from Outer Space is a very interesting bad film to say the least. I'm not going into a full review, as it would just be saying the same thing. Just watch it if you haven't. You'll really enjoy it. It IS the epitome of so-bad-its-good.

• Mar 18, 2018

Plan Nine From Outer Space failed at many of the components that make up a good movie. It had no consistency as props would change randomly throughout scenes (pictures from bedroom walls were randomly replaced with other pictures in between cuts) and the time never stayed the same as it switched from day to night and then back to day within the span of seconds. The lines were poorly written and poorly delivered and the outfits of the martians looks liked something that was a mix between a 6th grade art project and purchases from the Dollar Store. Overall, the movie had nothing given it any cinematography merit. The scenes were often supposed to be serious, but due to they poorly done directing bordered closer to amusing or pitiful.

• Mar 11, 2018

It is considered to be one of the worst films ever made and therefore a cult classic. I have to admit, it made me think a lot about when a bad film's status changes to so-bad-it's-good but, to me, it's just bad.

• Feb 13, 2018

Plan 9 From Outer Space is everything a movie SHOULDN'T be. Although there are obvious flaws, this movie raises one question: Can a movie be so bad that it is somehow good?

• Feb 11, 2018

There are written articles, books, and discussions regarding almost everything about "Plan Nine from Outer Space." I offer a new take on the film. Do you think Ed Wood (consciously or subconsciously) planned to make a satire of the flying saucer invasion pictures released in droves during the 1950s? One can certainly consider "Plan Nine From Outer Space" a spoof of these "Outer Space" types of films. Finally, a question for the ages, asked by the countless, but still unanswered and unknown. Whatever happened to the first eight plans?

• Jan 26, 2018

Mind-bogglingly awful, and all the more absorbing and unintentionally funny for it. Hopeless ineptitude across the board barely merits a star, but I commend Wood for trying something creative. Wait, I don't respect this film, do I?