Plan Bee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Plan Bee Reviews

November 17, 2016
i loved this film it had an amazing plot twist at the end with queen Bee-trice. puns were hilarious and my many kids enjoyed it thoroughly!
July 2, 2014
Best fucking movie ever. Where's it's oscars?
November 15, 2012
plan bee sucks there is no way someone could posibley watch 40 seconds of it but i manage to watch the whole thing and you know what IT SUCKS ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND IF YOUR WATCHING U KNOW WHAT IM GUNNA CALL YOU!
April 3, 2010
An obvious rip-off of a certain "Bee" movie.
March 2, 2010
Oh dear gawd! This is the second worst animated rip-off I've ever seen in my life. This is also the second rip-off of "Bee Movie", and is even worse than Video Brinquedo's "Little Bee". And the animation is so horrible that it looks like characters with the graphics of a Nintendo 64 game, and only cost one measly coin to make. And even the tagline tells you that this a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, movie! (reference to the movie title "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World")

Final Score: 0/100 (Abysmal)
January 20, 2010
This is a terrible animated film from the company that brought you Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale and A Car's Life by itself, and it's got one of the worst CGI Animation and one of the most dreadful voice acting I've ever heard or seen. No one should see this animated rip-off film.
December 26, 2009
guess which rip off this is... (horrible annimation included)
½ October 14, 2009
Seriously, Plan Bee just looks more crap than Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale and the voice acting is even worse too. Never watch this Bee Movie rip-off, its almost as worse as Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale.