Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (Plane Dead) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (Plane Dead) Reviews

October 6, 2016
A half decent low budget zombie film. It has a few familiar faces, average story and it's not long before zombies are busy eating just about everyone on the plane. There are far worse low budget horrors out there than this!
½ May 28, 2015
Not a bad Zombie flick, Never heard of it. For a low budget film it held me for the duration. Pretty good.
January 2, 2015
Not so bad zombie movie actually and i have seen alot worse ones. Story shortly is about a virus on board the plane that starts to infect passengers and chaos begins.. Worth seeing if u like this type of horror movies.
½ November 13, 2014
A scary horror flick with many laughs and lots of gore. It's all very smart fun. 74/100
October 1, 2014
Too routine to be funny and too goofy to be truly frightening.
½ January 11, 2014
So campy that I actually enjoyed it a lot, the whole premise is a copycat of Snakes on a Plane with 28 Days Later. The acting was terrible all round, plot was predictable, the little comedies were badly done too. The slow motion sequences were irritating, though I did appreciate the effort put into this low budget horror film.
December 17, 2013
You'll wish it were *just* snakes on a plane--Catch this Flight!!
November 17, 2013
Not to be taken seriously. XD
½ October 28, 2013
I actually liked this one to my surprise. While I haven't seen "Snakes on a Plane, " my assumption was it would be a rip off, hence the name. I thought I would only watch it until I had enough. Sure enough, I made it through to the end. If you are looking for realism, you really should not watch horror movies, much less zombie movies.
July 15, 2013
Hilário em algumas cenas mas pouco criativo e as vezes o roteiro tenta se levar a sério d+ para algo desse gênero...
Destaque para o japa preso na poltrona o filme inteiro e que tem um papel fundamental no final da "trama"!
May 3, 2013
Great b-zom, effects surprisingly decent and inventive storyline.
½ March 29, 2013
I enjoyed this more than I probably should have
½ March 13, 2013
Not a bad zombie movie at all. Pretty fun stuff.
February 3, 2013
Good for a zombie flick. This movie has a really talented cast for a zombie movie, and the plot - an outbreak in midair on a plane with nowhere to go - is a really promising one.
Unfortunately they fail to build on those premises, fail to utilize it to the fullest and build up any claustrophobic atmosphere or any desperate feelings of being trapped etc which could have made this movie an epic horror experience. But they did pack a plane full of gory, action packed suspense, with a hint of humor to it, making this an entertaining no-brainer. As a fan of zombie movies I can appreciate that, but with a plot and cast like this I can´t help to wonder how good this movie might have been "if only"...
½ January 5, 2013
About an hour in, you'll start to wonder, "This is a zombie film, right?" Then ten minutes later it'll get a lot more fun, and even surprise you with a few clever ideas. But I mean ... it still won't be a good movie.
December 11, 2012
Just another dead movie.
November 5, 2012
Nice 747 but unrealistic movie.
½ September 6, 2012
A few good laughs and a few spooks, but nothing overly impressive.
September 4, 2012
Zombies. On a plane. Gory death, or...um, gory death. Should be so good. But it's terrible.