Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (Plane Dead) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (Plane Dead) Reviews

September 2, 2012
Its biggest faults lie in the fact its called 'Flight of the Living Dead' and it comes on the heels of the goofy 'Snakes On A Plane'. Okay, maybe not heels but who didnt think or say, man this is another 'On A Plane' movie. I was surprised by a decent production value, better-than-average acting and fair amount of blood and violence. It might be trash but it's enjoyable trash.
July 28, 2012
I can't rate this movie cuz I saw this,but a looooooong time ago that I bearly remember,what I do rememeber though is lmao throught,probably cuz I was little but at the same time not really I saw the jet scene and I gotta tell still as funny as back then. I'd watch it again cuz I surprised RT has it rated at a 86% which is weirdly incredible so yeah I'd give it another shot.
July 26, 2012
A film that is more rediculous than scary or enertaining.
½ July 10, 2012
Did see this allready , but still fine
Enough on the plain to Eat !
June 25, 2012
I love this it's fantastic! it really is the type of film that get's you to know it's characters and develop a liking or disliking to them before anything happens. frank's lines were brilliant! I love him favorite character. great movie, you need to see this.
½ June 11, 2012
I am really puzzled to see 86% tomatometer for this crappy movie...
June 7, 2012
Fun enough zombie ripoff of SoaP.
½ June 1, 2012
Horrible story idea done terribly. I loved it as much as I can love Zombies on a Plane.
½ May 29, 2012
An airplane carrying some deadly cargo is heading for Paris. The cargo is a dead woman who's been re-animated by a powerful serum, and no one on the plane except for those responsible for it know about it.

After being introduced to several characters which we should feel something for, the virus is unleashed and panic ensues as passengers turn into mindless zombies eating anyone in their path.

I think this was supposed to be associated with the "Return of the Living Dead" series and not the "Night of the Living Dead" series. There were some delightfully funny moments (such as an old woman zombie trying to gnaw on a guy, but she doesn't have teeth), but there's more unintentional humor (such as having an airplane with a floor so thin that bullets can go through it and zombies can tear it up from below with ease). The characters too are equally annoying, no one is really good in it. Just a horrible mess.
½ May 24, 2012
Showing fearless B-movie fans everywhere that there are worse things you can be trapped with on a plane than snakes comes "Flight of the Living Dead", a nifty little horror flick that defies its budget. There are some amazingly impressive shots in this, especially during the climax when the plane goes down. This looks like a major motion picture despite its limited theatrical release, and it sure was better than a lot of horror films I paid to see in theaters this year.

The blood flows freely and the pacing is fast and furious for the last forty0five minutes. Director Scott Thomas sure knows how to keep things lively. The problem is that the first half drags and things do take some time to get started. There's a lot of plot to set up for the mayhem that follows and most of it is pretty ridiculous. I think in real life you'd be hard pressed to find a commercial airline that would transport scientific zombie experiments no matter how experienced the one guard you put in charge of it is.

There is, however, some inspired casting, most notably Richard Tyson and Raymond Barry. There are some impossibly hot stewardesses and a great villain in Erick Avari. He's pretty ordinary as a human villain, but when he's transformed into the living dead it's an impressive sight. He makes for one of the most sinister-looking zombies in movie history.

There's a lot of fun to be had in "Flight of the Living Dead". There's nothing like watching zombies being sucked out of a plane at 35, 000 feet. A little more of that during the first half of this would have really made tis a big winner. As it stands now, it's a made-for-video movie that bests most of the studio horror flicks that made it to the silver screen this year.
May 6, 2012
Haha. this movie was terrible. I have a thing for zombies though so i enjoyed it. It does not take much though for me to like a zombie movie, even the terrible ones are to much for me.
May 6, 2012
Like all the rest of course, looks OK with some good effects but its basically 'Snakes On A Plane' minus snakes and replace with zombies, abit too close really, almost a total rip off haha.

Can't really recommend UNLESS your a HUGE zombie nut and can't get enough of them, other wise chances are you've seen it all before.
April 27, 2012
no seriously how do i watch the movie
½ April 26, 2012
An ok B movie! Cheesy camera shots and less than average acting! I wish directors and producers would take these low budget horror movies more seriously, instead of just wanting to make a quick buck! There was so much potential for this movie and many more like it.
April 14, 2012
not as bad as i thought it would be and compared to the other crap i've watched, it's an oscar contender
½ April 12, 2012
lol not to bad not great
April 1, 2012
I'm so tired of these #@#$@# zombies on this @#$% plane.
½ March 1, 2012
Good action and a good premise. What would you do on a plane if a zombie outbreak happened?
February 12, 2012
cool if you like crap - which i do
January 31, 2012
if u need a laugh see this movie...