Plastic Little - The Adventures of Captain Tita - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Plastic Little - The Adventures of Captain Tita Reviews

½ October 25, 2016
Nothing special what-so-ever.
August 16, 2012
Unremarkable mid-90's futuristic anime. Gotta love the ship name "Cha Cha Maru". There's some toplessness and some action, but neither is anything special.
October 20, 2011
as a kid I thought this movie kicked ass!
½ March 20, 2009
Fun...some interesting background ideas but a simple and predictable plot...Satoshi Urushira have a good female erotic artwork but just that...I have two Artbooks and a pair of manga of him (Yes...the Plastic Little ones), the Artbooks are great but the manga have a very serious problems of "story telling" and "continuity"... thank godness he didn't made this movie (or is an OVA?) alone...in any case, if you can take this work without a serious point of view, you can have a good time and some laughs (like I did)...hey! Princess Minerva is worst...
July 31, 2008
More Fanservice than any other anime I have seen
July 12, 2008
The Adventures of Captain TITS, would be better.
July 5, 2008
Some works of Anime are true works of art and deserve to be taken seriously as valid cinema. This is not one of them. But it does have boobies. That's kinda the selling point of the film.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
August 28, 2007
Yes, this title has a lot of fanservice in it and a rather simple story, but why complain when it's so darn much fun?
August 24, 2007
There's a reason this is nicknamed plastic nipple.
August 21, 2007
i would like to see this one..
May 2, 2007
Of value only to see Satoshi Urushihara's art in motion.
½ December 10, 2006
didnt like this movie actually i really didnt like this movie!
October 3, 2006
Fanservice doesn't make a great anime and never will.
½ September 4, 2006
TITa is right. This anime isn't actually all that good... But the characters have large jugs and that will convince a lot of guys to watch it. But it's one of the lesser animes i've seen.
March 16, 2006
A cult classic though slightly better than some other so-called classics. Don't take it too seriously, watch it for the laughs.