Plastic Planet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Plastic Planet Reviews

½ January 7, 2014
For a documentary with such noble intentions, "Plastic Planet" aims to show how much do we depend our lives on plastic, and the impact it has for the posterity. Too bad the director Werner Boote does not elaborate much on how viable his plans would be for a plastic-less future.
December 18, 2013
Eye opening, plastic planet indeed. 63% of user liked this?
April 10, 2012
A landmark environmental exposure movie which is a must see for high school and university students as well as the general public to wake up and hear the clarion call of the dangers that we are thrusting on our own society today and to come...Werner Boote has created an eye-opening expose of the plastics industry and the dangers being foisted upon us and the environment for generations to come...and simply put we may strangle in our own plastic waste...like Gore's Unconventional Truths...we had better wake up...this film deserves a better rating than 63%...and actually should not be subject to a rating system but should be aired in every community forum out of necessity.
½ March 15, 2012
This movie disturbed me to no end...I don't have any hope mankind fix this problem and don't believe there be any living things on this planet in 500 years. So sad.
February 8, 2012
Humorous and horrifying. Would like to have a screening to show you.
May 6, 2011
A must-see if you drink bottled water, use baby bottles, Tupperware, or other plastic products.
January 16, 2011
not another "man is destroying himself and the planet" movie
January 14, 2011
OMFG everything is a danger! How about showing a study on useless pointless Hollywood drab on the brain. The film will be packed in a PLASTIC box when it comes to Blu Ray.
January 14, 2011
Thanks but no thanks!
½ October 30, 2010
Sehr gute Doku, die nicht nervig mit erhobenem Zeigefinger daherkommt. Höchst informativ und äuerst erschreckend. Plastik ad (C), wo immer es geht!
March 1, 2010
It is actually a scary movie about how we destroy our environment in a way that we all are actually aware of. And still we can't imagine living without plastic. We hardly try to avoid it. But we should, as this documentary points out very drastic. So a true must see, even though the filmmaker fails miserable in the attempt to be a Austrian Michael Moore and we also have seen better documentaries from Austria too.
February 5, 2010
Scary as hell! This film makes me never want to use, purchase, or own anything made of plastic ever again.