Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Reviews

• Feb 13, 2017

The message is way more important than the cinematic quality.

The message is way more important than the cinematic quality.

• Jan 22, 2017

Bit Of An Infomercial On Our Contribution To Rubbish & The Flow-On Effects To The Food-Chain, Which a Ultimately Leads Right Back On into Our Own Diets. The Plastic Doesn't Disappear, 70% Of It Isn't Recycled. BPA (A Core Material Of Plastic & Known Cancernigen & Hormone Disruptor) Is Now In Traces Of Over 90% Of People...The Battle On Waste Is A Disgrace Really.

• Sep 10, 2016

School worthy, since the kids inherit this mess ecologically and biophysically.

School worthy, since the kids inherit this mess ecologically and biophysically.

• Aug 11, 2016

Incredible eye opening documentary ; which every consumer should see ! 3.5 stars

• Apr 28, 2015

The change we absolutely must see! Angela Sun is a courageous and amazing Director. She shows us why we need to stay aware for our surroundings will disappear.

• Apr 01, 2015

this should be a required documentary for everyone

this should be a required documentary for everyone

• Mar 14, 2015

A must see documentary on Netflix.

A must see documentary on Netflix.

• Feb 28, 2015

this was very interesting. I wish there was more as a consumers we could do.

this was very interesting. I wish there was more as a consumers we could do.

• Aug 14, 2014

Grocery receipts have BPA in them???

Grocery receipts have BPA in them???