Reviews

• Sep 05, 2021

Question: What do you get if you cross Saw with Suspiria and chuck in some Harry Potter? Answer: This drivel.

• Aug 02, 2021

"Saw" wannabe with less soul...

"Saw" wannabe with less soul...

• Apr 24, 2021

A relatively non-gory entry from the "I want to play a game" genre of thrillers, I enjoyed this for the most part. Interesting premise and twisty enough to hold my interest throughout. But the final twist just didn't work for me.

• Apr 09, 2021

I would of enjoyed this film a whole helluva lot better if it wasn't for that supposed "twist" at the end. I've just.... I've seen it too many times .... and it didn't even benefit the story or make anything ‘click' that I thought was clever or even very interesting. Still, the story was interesting and I was fairly entertained throughout the film.

• Jul 23, 2020

Play or Die focuses on two characters, Lucas and Chloe, who join a very realistic [escape game] called Paranoia. Not realising that a single player will inevitably be the last one standing. An awesome take on Franck Thiliez's book 'Puzzle.' This movie embodies a tense atmosphere, truly is a perfect nail biter. At every turn we are uncertain what the game will bring next: mysteries and delivers multiple plot twists. . A really interesting Horror flick from 2019! I would definitely recommend.

• Jun 26, 2020

Terrible empty boring watch, will not watch again, and can actively tell you not to bother. For any one that thought "Escape Room" was bad, this movie will make you want to kill someone. The characters are empty shells, it's not well acted, produce or written. It does something similar to "31" where they're being actively hunted during a giant escape room which distracts from the already vague premise of playing this particular escape room challenge. And then the ending basically invalidates the entire movie: there is nothing clever or meaningful in how they handled it.

• May 09, 2020