Reviews

• Sep 21, 2021

My girlfriend wanted to watch this with me. It was fun and Day was very cheeky in a good way. Her kids were a riot, but I still don't understand why they locked up the one kid... Regardless, I was intrigued by the story and fun. The abrupt ending was not good closure for me. Niven also was hard to understand and wasn't always funny when he was trying to be. I'd watch it again, but not on my own. It was on Amazon.

• Apr 25, 2021

Fun. Adorable. A good pick you up movie.

Fun. Adorable. A good pick you up movie.

• Jul 20, 2020

Please don't watch this sexist (even by 60's standards) movie.

Please don't watch this sexist (even by 60's standards) movie.

• Aug 27, 2019

Very enjoyable and stylish. Typical of early 1960's cinema. I can say that it drags a little to where the movie goes dry at times. But it is a beautiful production in simple form. Both David Niven and Doris Day deliver quality performances. Would I watch it again? Probably.

• Aug 31, 2017

Sexist and SUBLIME. Doris @ her Darn Deliciousness. Don't BAN, Boycott nor BURN SEXIST FILM.

• Jul 14, 2017

disappointingly lacking in humour; but I could relate the children in this to our 3 rascals.

• Jan 08, 2017

I love this movie, if you want to watch a movie with the kids and laugh, this is one that will make you laugh as a family. I love Doris Day.

• Oct 28, 2015

Giving it an extra star because I'm on vicodin.

Giving it an extra star because I'm on vicodin.

• Oct 08, 2015

my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-22w

my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-22w

• Dec 13, 2014

Doris Day should've sings more :)

Doris Day should've sings more :)