Plimpton! Starring George Plimpton As Himself Reviews

• Oct 07, 2016

A fascinating documentary about a fascinating man who led a fascinating life. People like George Plimpton just don't exist anymore . This is the best movie I've seen recently I really really liked it.

• Mar 10, 2015

A sweet and endearing documentary about a sweet and endearing person. Plimpton was a wonderful writer, and his eagerness to try and fail and his honesty really made him a special person.

• Sep 21, 2014

Excellent. After reading a decent amount of his work, I was surprised to learn so much more about him.

• Dec 16, 2013

Fascinating portrayal of an endlessly-interesting subject. Well-balanced, amusing and heartfelt.

• Jul 02, 2013

A feel good documentary about a great writer who defined his own success and, in the process, invented participatory journalism.